Answers To Your Questions!

Hey, it's Joy again! Thank you to everybody who submitted a question. Without further ado, we'll get on with giving the answers to things you want to know!
<><><><><><><>

Q: Joy, what do your parents think of your union with Peter? Does it bother them that he's from a different pack and of the alpha bloodline?

A: Well, at first they were really upset. I think they're just scared that I'll move away from them, or be hurt in some way. They haven't been around Peter much, considering that they're never home, but I don't think they'd hate him. They understand now how much he means to me.
<><><><><>
Q: Charlie, is it weird to be mated to your brother? Do kids tease you about it?

A: It's not weird to me. Nathan and I have had a special bond for forever, so yeah! I haven't had anyone say anything to my face. . . yet.
<><><><><>
Q: Charlie, are you really going to become a warrior?

A: Um, well, I want to. But I know that Nathan is really worried about something happening to me if I go through with the training and stuff.
<><><><><>
Q: Moon, are we gonna hear about all this tenseness going on in the background?

A: If you're talking about the situation with Peter, then I don't know. I can't say I'm pleased with the fact that he's pregnant. But whatever. It is what it is.

*Peter gets obviously upset*

*Joy puts his arm around him and kisses his cheek*
<><><><><>
Q: Peter, do you really not want the baby or are you just embarrassed because you're the one carrying it and you're not dominant?

A: I honestly don't know. I haven't thought about the actual life that's inside me, all I'm focused on is the fact that this little shit is ruining my life. The embarrassment and responsibility combined is overwhelming.
<><><><><>
Q: Peter, where is all your anger stemming from? Frustration?

A: Yeah, I guess. . .
<><><><><>
Q: Crescent, do you want more kids?

A: Oh my gosh, definitely!
<><><><><>
Q: Moon, do you want more kids?

A: Absolutely not.

*Crescent pouts*
<><><><><>
Q: Eddy and Devon, why are you two so freaking cute?!

A: *both shrug* Don't know.
<><><><><>
Q: Everyone, what was the strangest thing you believed as a child?

A: (Peter) I thought that people gave birth by barfing up their babies.

(Nathan) I thought eating before swimming would make all the fish come and attack you 'cause you have food in your belly.

(Charlie) I thought Dad and Pops battled monsters at night and always got hurt because of the way I heard Dad scream. *chuckles*

(Ella) I thought every frog was secretly a prince and if I loved one enough and kissed it, then it would turn into a handsome prince. I always got upset because it never worked!

(Eddy) Thought cats ate dogs.

(Moon) I never believed dumb stuff as a kid.

(Crescent) I believed that Santa kidnapped kids and that's why he carries around a big bag.

(Joy) I thought that giants would steal me from my bed if I didn't finish my homework.
<><><><><>
Q: Nathan, what makes you want pups so much?