Chapter One

I sat down wondering about my friend Luke and the feelings I had towards him. I shut my eyes and tears rushed down my face behind my mask. I whispered to myself How am I going to tell him about my feelings? Would he reject my feelings or feelings the same way? Then I heard a knock at the door, I rushed over to see who it was. It was Luke! "Luke what are you doing here?" I asked him, "I came over to talk to you because I haven't heard from you in awhile and I got......... worried." He answered back. His gorgeous brown eyes starred into my bright blue eyes, my heart raced as he said that he was worried about me! I let him in and asked him if he wanted anything to drink. "I'd like some water please." He said. So I got him a glass of water, he gulped it down. He must've been really thirsty, I thought to myself. "Hey dude do you mind if I stay the night?" He asked. I didn't realize it was so late until I looked at the clock, "yeah you can stay!" I replied. He fell asleep in my bed so I had to sleep on the couch, but I don't want to sleep on the couch. So I walked to my room, he looked so peaceful. I got in bed with him and cuddled up with him wrapping my arms around him. I whispered in his ear I love you. He slowly woke up, I didn't want to move my arms. He noticed my arms were wrapped around him, he said "Delirious what are you doing?" I blushed and quickly unwrapped my arms from around him. I ran out of the room, I wanted to kiss him but he woke up before I could.