Chapter Two

Authors note: Sorry It's been a bit since I've worked on this fanfic...... But I'm back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jonathan can you please unwrap you're arms from around me?" Luke said glancing at me. "Oh uh sorry I normally cuddle with a teddy bear, but I can't find him so....." My voice trailed off, when I realized I didn't have a good enough reason for cuddling with him. I couldn't tell him my feelings for him.... I unwrapped my arms from around him and rolled over to where I was facing the wall, then I felt him wrap his arms around me. I looked at him confused, "Jonathan I..I need to tell you something..." He started. "Ok." I replied, "Jonathan I've never really knew how to put this in words but, I love you!" He said smiling, "I love you too Luke!" I turned around and kissed his lips softly, and we cuddled. We went back to sleep, I woke up the next morning, still cuddling with Luke. I didn't want to move, so I just layed there awake. He woke up a few minutes later, he smiled at me and got up and went to the bathroom. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, yawned a few times. Then I got up and went to the living room, I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I hear the toilet flush a few minutes later, the sink turns on. Then silence hit me.... I couldn't hear anything, I could just see... I looked around confused, then I heard screeching, I fell to the floor. I covered my ears but the screeching didn't stop, "WHAT IS THAT NOISE?" I yelled, Luke came running towards me. "Jonathan is everything alright?" He looked at me concerned, the screeching had stopped by then, "yeah... I just heard something that was loud and ear piercing, I couldn't stand it.." He helped me up onto the couch and sat down beside me, hugging me as if he'd never let go of me. "Jonathan?" He said breaking the silence, "Y-yeah?" "Do you need anything to drink?" He looked at me and kissed my forehead, "yeah..... I'd like a glass of water please.." I felt weird asking for stuff... I'd normally get it myself... I grabbed a blanket and snuggled in it, when Luke came back with the glass of water he noticed that I was covered up in a blanket. He felt my forehead, he looked at me then sat down the glass. "Jonathan, do you feel sick or like your running a fever?"I looked at him and shook my head, "I kinda feel sick..." He ran his fingers through my silky black hair, "do you have any medicine?" I pointed to the cabinet, "in there I believe.." He started to walk towards the the kitchen, on his way there he stopped and looked at me. He looked sad.... Then he continued walking.. Was he sad that I look like shit because I'm sick?