Chapter 5

I look up at the blue sky painted with white fluffy clouds, it's been three months since me a Jon got together. We haven't told anybody about our relationship yet... we were planning to but, we don't how they'd react.

I sighed averting my gaze to the sparkling pond in front of me. The sun reflected off of the clear waters.

"Hey Jon? When are we planning on telling everyone?" I look over at his lying form, his slightly dirtied mask hiding his handsome features.

"Dunno... But it should be soon... I cant keep lying to my friends and followers." He looked up at me, his crystal blue eyes starring onto my chocolate brown eyes.

"I hear ya there... how about tomorrow?" I lay beside him.

"Yeah, that's fine, so wanna take a dip?" He sits up pointing at the pond.

I nod and start to take my clothes off, leaving me in my red and black boxers. Jon does the same.

THIRD PERSON POV

As the two lovers played in the pond, a certain yandere watched them, a scowl evident on his features.

"Evan, what are you looking at?" A man with a pig mask ask the man with a owl mask on the ground next to him.

"My next victim." He growled darkly.

"Next victim? Who would that be?" Pig mask asks.

"CaRtOoNz." Evan said, an evil smirk played on his lips.

"What did he do?"

Evan pointed at the lovers getting out of the pond.

"I see. Let's go make a plan then shall we?" Pig mask smirks devilishly.

"We shall, Tyler. Call Lui, Daithi, and Marcel." Evan said standing up, placing his owl mask on his head.

"Of course, now let's go." Tyler said taking his phone out of his pocket dialing his friend's numbers.

JON POV

We put are clothes back on and head to the car, but I can't shake the feeling that we were being watched at the pond...

As we drive back home, the ride was silent, it was a comfortable silence, I feel my eyes get heavy and decide to take a nap.

LUKE POV

I look over at Jon to see him lightly snoring. I smile a little a look back at the road, we're about an 1 and a half hours away from home, and he needs the rest, I've been noticing that he hasn't been sleeping a lot lately.

Tine skip cuz yea

As we arrive home i decide to let Jon sleep more so I go to the passenger side of the car and unbuckle him, I pick him up bridal style and shut the car door. I unlock the door and carry him to our room.

I set him down and tucked him in. I take his mask of and set it on the bedside table and kiss his forehead. He smiles slightly in his sleep.

I get up and decide to make dinner. As I'm cooking I feel eyes in me, I shook the feeling off and finished dinner. I got too plates and set them on the table.

I walk back into the room and wake up Jon, as I'm about to enter the room someone tackles me and puts a cloth over my moith and nose.

As I'm slipping into unconsciousness, i hear the person say in a deep Irish accent, "Goodbye. Toonz."

THIRD PERSON POV

After the person ties Luke up, he blindfolds him. He took out his phone and dialed his boss.

"Hey boss I got him." The paper bag man informs.

"Thanks Nogla, Now, bring him and Delirious back to the hideout." His boss chuckles darkly.

"Right away, boss." Nogla says hanging up, and grabbing Luke slinging him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

He does the same to Jon. As he's walking back, he smells the food Luke made. Curious he walks into the kitchen and looks at the fettuccini alfredo sitting on the table.

His stomach growls and he shrugs and sits at the table eating some of the food.

Meanwhile his friend gets angry from waiting on him and turns the van off and stomps inside to see the Irishman enjoying some food.

"Nogla. What. Are. You. Doing." The monkey masked man whisper-yells angrily.

"Oh hey Marcel!" Nogla says with a mouth full of food.

Marcel walks over and slaps the Irishman and picks up Jon. "Get CaRtOoNz. And let's go. The boss ain't gonna be happy if we're late."

"Alright alright. Geez. You didnt have to slap me." Nogla pouts picking up Luke.

They head out to the van and put them in the back, and head back to the hideout.

EVAN POV

I growl. They're supposed to be here by now. What's taking them so long.

I was about to stand up and go find them but the door slammed open and Marcel and Nogla burst through the door carrying CaRtOoNz and Delirious.

"What took you two so long?" I glared at them.

"Well Nogla here decided he'd eat some of the food that CaRtOoNz made instead of bringing them to the van." Marcel said nonchalantly.

"WHA?! MARCEL WHY WOULD YOU RAT ME OUT?!" Nogla yelled.

They continued fighting. My eyebrow twitched.

"SILENCE BOTH OF YOU." I hiss. They both shivered in fear. I smirked.

"Now. Marcel. Take CaRtOoNz to the torture room. Nogla. Take Delirious to my room."

They nodded running off to the places I told them to go. I'm going to have so much fun torturing CaRtOoNz.

LUKE POV

I woke up in a dark room, it smelt like iron... wait am I blind? I try to move my hands but their tied to the chair I'm sitting in.

"Damn..." I hiss.

The door creaked open, foot steps were heard coming closer and closer. My stomach flipped as the blindfold was removed and I saw someone who I thought I could trust standing there holding a bloody knife.

They leaned down coming face to face with me. His hazel eyes sparkled with evilness.

"Hiya Luke~! Long time no see~!"

A/N:
Hiya! So i finally got an idea! I'm evil ik but I wanted to spice it up at bit, so yea >:} I hope you enjoyed~!