Chapter 9

MINI POV

Everyone was asleep except Ohm and myself-since I'm the driver-, we are currently 50 miles away from LA. I look back at Ohm, horror and grief etched across his face, "I sent her to her grave..." He kept repeating, this has been going on for a few hours now. I sigh and turn my gaze back to the road. I sneak a glance at Tyler to see him peacefully sleeping, for once these few months. It's 4 a.m. now, ever since we left the base, Delirious hasn't spoken a word just kept to himself. I mean he's had a small conversation with Luke, but he said he was tired and cuddled up with Luke.

"Ohm... I know its hard for you but please just sleep..." I heard Bryce mumble, "I'll... try Bryce but... I cant promise I'll stay asleep for long..." Ohm whispered back. The the van went silent as everyone else went to sleep, I was starting to get sleepy myself, but I couldn't pull over and sleep. Not until we got to LA. Sighing again I continue to focus on the road, after 50 minutes I see the glow of LA in tbe distance, I smile a little.

ZORA POV

'Great we're chained to a bloody wall thank to you cunt waffle.' I growl in her head. 'Listen, I did this on my own free will, I knew what'd cost.' She hissed back. 'Hey give me half control of my body.' I sigh and give her half control. "Why did you need half control?" I ask boredly.

"Because I have a plan, I need to telepathically message Craig, tell him that I'm still alive but not to come back for me. We'll break free." She whispered. "That is the shitty but possibly good plan I've ever heard you say." My distorted voice rang out, then I yawn. She scoffs and concentrates, I do the same, 'Craig? Craig it's me Toonz and Zora... don't reply out loud speak in your mind.' She spoke.

'Toonz? Wait your not dead? Ohm would be so happy to hear tha-' She cut him off.

'NO! Don't tell anyone. Let them think I'm dead, I'll make a return later. Just promise us you'll be safe.' She whispered.

'Us? Who's 'us'? Are you going to help Evan?' He asked frantically.

'By 'us' she means me aswell. And before you ask, yes I'm apart of Toonz, I'm Zora.' I Spoke before Toonz could.

'Yea... anywho, we'll help Evan too. It'll be difficult but we'll manage. Welp, seeya soon Craig.' She stopped telepathically speaking. We both groan out in pain, uuugh I forgot about the headaches.

8 MONTHS LATER/DELIRIOUS POV

The gang-execpt Vanoss- was all playing GMod, when we all got notification signaling that Vanoss was playing GMod. "Wait... is he still... yknow crazy? It's been 8 months..." Tyler asked. "Let's hope." Marcel replied back.

*Vanoss has joined the server.*
Then the discord voice connect went off.

"Hey... guys..." Vanoss started slowly, "I'm sorry about what happened 8 months ago.... I wasn't in control of my body... or mind..."

Everyone was quiet, "OH THANK GOD YOUR BACK!" Everyone said at the same time, laughing, Evan laughed too. We recorded a video for old times sake, though we had to make an excuse for all of our disappearances, hopefully people will believe us.

"Wait... what happened to that uhh.... wait what was I about to say?" I spoke out, everyone laughed at my mistake, even I did. I don't know what I was about to say.

"Hey, since we're all back together, we should go camping sometime! I mean if everyone's up for it." Wildcat suggested.

"Yea! I'm down!" Moo piped up.

"ME TOO ME TOO!" Lui said in his squeaker voice.

Everyone laughed and agreed, we decided to go camping this weekend. We said our goodnights and went to bed.

TIMESKIP TO FRIDAY

Luke and I were packing for the camping trip, we had to buy a tent on Wednesday after realizing we didn't have one. We finished packing and set everything in the trunk of Luke's car, and headed to the site, on our way there we talked, laughed, and sang. It was nice.

??? POV

I watch from the skies as they set up theyre tents, laughing, chatting, reconnecting. All because I help them, I'm fine with them not remembering me, it's best if they forget me. My white and black wings flap silently, I'm now a guardian angel for them, I protect them without them knowing. It's nice to see that I can help. May they live long lives.

A/N
Hey sorry this chapter is shorter. But I plan on making the next chapter longer so yea. Sorry I add these... I just feel the need to add them. Also this is the end of Toonz being in the story, again I apologize for adding her. Anywho

🦄PEACE, NERO OUT!