Chapter 11

THIRDPERSON POV/WITH TEAM WILDCAT

Tyler, Craig, Scotty, and SMii7Y hid behind trees as the creature that was hunting for them prowled around, sniffing the air growling lowly as he approached one of the trees, the one Scotty hid behind. His breath hitched but he dare not move, the creature can only see moving things. Now, you must be confused on what's happening, well to figure out we'll have to go back 5 hours.

FLASHBACK 5 HOURS AGO/THIRDPERSON POV

"Ah, now that the headaches are gone, it seems like I can finally relax." Tyler belched, some laughed some looked at him weirdly. He patted his belly, "That was a good one." He chuckled.

"Damb Tyler, you burp like a barbarian!" SMii7Y chuckled, everyone groaned at the use of 'damb'.

"Stop it with that word..." Craig groaned in frustration doing an epic facepalm.

"Come on Mini, Embrace the Damb." SMii7Y then started to chant, 'Embrace it' at Craig till he gave up. He had determination to get him to embrace the damb. But Craig was being stubborn.

"SMii7Y stop it fOR FUCK SAKES!!" Ohm chuckled helplessly at them. "If you want someone to embrace the damb, you gotta give em time!" Ohm wiped tears from his eyes, still chuckling.

A wild Tyler in the background was wheezing, Craig had an exhausted look on his face, everyone else was looking at the scene confused as hell, as they just came back from the store with more food, since a wild animal took the food last night.

(This is the parr where i describe what everyone is wearing, If you wanna skip, do so, if not, prepare.) Evan was wearing a red and white stripped leather jacket, a white shirt under it, black holey jeans, and red vans. Jonathan was wearing a light blue hoodie, black baggy jeans and blue converse, and his cracked hockey mask. Luke was wearing a red and black hoodie with devil horns on them, blue jeans, and black yeezy's. Bryce was wear a purple shirt, bright blue jeans, and purple vans.

Marcel was wearing his Adventure Time jacket, blue jeans, and grey Adidas. Nogla waz wear a green shirt with a pancake on it, grey jeans, and black Adidas. Brain was wearing all black to keep it short (:/ idk popular shoe brands so sorry for repeats). Brock was wearing his sunset tank top with bright blue sweats, and grey slip on shoes. Lui was wearing a maroon and cream jacket, with dark grey pants, and dark grey shoes.

Anthony was wearing a white shirt and black jeans, with some grey shoes. Scotty was wearing a white and black sleeved shirt with black jeans, and grey shoes. Meanwhile the boys who stayed at the camp were still in theyre pajamas, Craig was wearing a black tank top and grey shorts, accompanied by yellow flip flops. Tyler was wearing his wildcat shirt with some black shorts, he was bear foot. Ohm was wearing his grey bunny hoodie with dark grey jeans. SMii7Y was wearing his milkbag, a light grey almost white hoodie, and light grey sweatpants. (Ok its over 😩)

"Oh hello, welcome back!" Craig shoots up and walks over to the group with the food (me all the time tbh, just give me food and im happy). He didn't want to be pestered by the damb, just thinking about the word made him angry. "So whatcha get?"

"Well, we got some vienna sausages, some ravioli, a few bags of different chips, candy yknow for Lui... um beef jerky, deer jerky, water bottles. And a lot more..." Evan said looking through the bags he was carrying.

"Anywho, we're going hiking today, so everyone get you're bags and stuff them with the food you would want to eat, incase we get lost or gets too dark before we return back to camp." Jon explained chewing on a peice of jerky.

"Then shouldn't we pack the tents too?" Marcel and Anthony said on edge.

"But what if we do return and then we'd have to set them up again, that woul-" Jon was cut off when he accidentally punched himself in the face while trying to pull on the jerky to break it off (has happened to me, then again im clumsy af). All was silent till he started laughing while rubbing his nose. Everyone else laughed too, it was quiet the funny sight to see. Luke chuckled while looking at his boyfriends face for any damage to his nose, it was just slightly bruised, he chuckled again a kissed his nose better. Jon's cheeks light up brightly.

"Anywho, what i was say was, it'll be annoying to set them up again if we get back before it gets dark. We just barely set them up the first time..." Jon rambled on, till Luke put his finger over his lips, "We understand Jon, but it would at least be safer if we took them with us." Luke patted his back, Jon sighed and nodded. Everyone packed up the tents and food, then separated into groups.

Team Wildcat- Tyler, Craig, Scotty, and SMii7Y.

Teamlirious- Jonathan, Luke, Evan, and Anthony.

Team McQuaid- Bryce, Ohm, David, and Brock.

Team Calibre- Lui, Marcel, and Brain.

Team Wildcat went East, Teamlirious went North, Team McQuaid went west, and Team Calibre went south. Everything went well for a couple of hours for the teams. But as soon as it grew dark, the team were no where near the camp grounds.

BACK WITH TEAM WILDCAT/THIRDPERSON POV

Tyler lead the group with high pride, he kept telling the others they'd get back to the camp soon. But in all honesty, he had no idea where they were going. A howl resonated threw the trees, startling the group, panting and leave crunching coming towards them, made the dart in different directions, SMii7Y on the other hand stood still, too spooked to move, what ever it was tackled him, he let out a yelp, pushing off the fury creature, he ran and hid behind a tree. That's how we got to our current predicament. The creature sniffed around barking at the air, trying to lure them out but they didn't budge. The creature prowled over to the tree Scotty was behind and sniffed, barking one last time the creature attacked.........

and started licking his face?! Confused Scotty pulled out his phone and turned on the flashlight to find a big grey German Shepherd Wolf mix, with piercing blue-grey eyes above him, chuckling he pet the dog.

"Hey guys! It's ok to come out its just a dog!" He called out, everyone came out from behind the trees and went over to Scotty and the doggo.

"Does he have a name?" Tyler asked in his Kino voice. Petting the big pupper behind his ear.

Scotty looked at the tag attached to the cravat-collar. "It says his name is Levi, it kinda suits him doesnt it?" He scratched Levi's neck.

"Hey guys, what if he could take us to the camp, or the others?" SMii7Y asked. The others shot up their heads thinking, "Maybe he could... lets try." Craig said taking out a... plushie??? "Oh no, i must've taken Lui's bag... wait, i could use this. Here boy, could you help us find our friends?" Levi sniffed the plushie and started tracking Teamlirious.

A/N
That's all folks! Yea guest star my dream doggo, Levi! He'd be helpful for a lot of people, so thats kinda why i added him *lopsided smile*, anywho i hope you've enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter

PEACE, NERO OUT 🦄