Chapter 10

THIRDPERSON POV

Everyone was setting up camp and laughing 'cause some of them couldn't set up the tents properly, it was a heartwarming site. Friends reunited after something shitty happened, they all tried to forget those events. It seemed almost fake if they were to explain it to anyone, no one would believe them.

"Ahhh, that hit the spot!" Craig said taking a swig from some booze. They were sitting by the campfire getting drunk, they're barely standing tents sat behind them as shadows cast upon their happy features.

"So, what exactly is our game plan for this vacation?" Scotty spoke up, coughing lightly from the liquor.

"Dunno, I thought it'd just be us reconnecting and relaxing trying to forget all bad from this world." David went into his deep thought mode, his irish accent played his drinken-ness.

"And here we have Deep thoughts with Nogla" Brian and Brock said at the same time, laughing loudly at the simultaneous sentence. Everyone else either chuckled or let a roar of laughter rip from the back of their throats.

"Well we could find a lake nearby and swim, or we could fish." Smii7y shrugged. Everyone looked over at him, deep in thought. Since theyre drunk, their brains didnt work the best.

"SURE!" Lui piped up with his squeaker voice. Everyone settled on the idea for tomorrow and went to bed. Not before stoking the fire. They went to their respective tents, and fell into a deep slumber.

TIME SKIPPERONI

The morning came fast, almost too fast and everyone woke up with a synchronized moan from their hangovers. Everything was too loud only adding to the headache.

"Can we just go get Starbucks?!" Luke yelled, stretching. Everyone head their heads from the sudden outburst.

"Suuuuuuuuureeee." Jon dragged on yawning, he's grown used to Luke's loud hungover outbursts. Dragging his feet and scratching his stomach exited his tent, Luke followed behind.

"Mmmmmkkkaaaay, so Luke and I are going to Starbucks. Anyone want anything?" Jon asked everyone as they left their tents they shared with someone. Everyone chimed in with a groan as they shielded their eyes from the stupid ball in the sky.

"We'll take that as a yes. Please, no one kill anyone, we won't be long." Jon grabbed his baggy hoodie and cracked mask, and walked down the trail to the parking lot. Luke stumbled a bit before following his boyfriend to his car.

The others sat down in the lawn chairs they set out last night, seemingly all in a bad mood.

"Soooooooo-" Bryce started, only to be interrupted by angry grunts and 'shut up'. He huffed and crossed his arms. Ryan patted his back reassuringly, they all sat in silence till a howl was heard deep in the woods.

"Nope. Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck that. Im gone." Marcel shot up out of his chair about to book it. Only to be pulled back down by Evan.

"It won't harm us, we dont have any raw meat anywhere, it won't even come near us." He explained, everyone shit him confused glances but sat still. Some time passed and Jon and Luke returned with the fabulous colourful drinks, known as frappes. Everyone was on edge till they returned.

"Sorry it took us so long, long lines yknow... since its Starbucks." Jon smiled sheepishly, "Why's it so tense? Something happen?" He added.

"W-we heard a howl... and we were afraid." Anthony replied quickly grabbing his drink.

"Hmm, well it shouldn't be too bad. There's really only coyotes around here. Probably just some teen messing around." Luke replied, everyone sighed in relief.

"Thats a relief!" Tyler spoke, rather loudly, "I-I mean I wasnt scared or anything!!!" He added quickly making people laugh. A sheepish smile played his lips.

"Sure Tyler, whatever you say." Craig chuckled, Tyler blushed and lightly karate chopped his boyfriends head.

A/N
So this is the end of part one of this chapter, I know I said itd be longer but its almost twelve and I'm tired, so night

PEACE, NERO OUT 🦄