Chapter 12

WITH TEAMLIRIOUS/THIRDPERSON POV

Jon, Luke, Evan, and Anthony casually walked through the dark forest with flashlights, because they were sensible-also because they forgot to give everyone else flashlights, but lets ignore that.

Sighing quietly Jon looked down, big paw prints littered the dirt path, he heard everyones footsteps stop he looked back at them, they stood petrified. Confused he looked ahead, there stood the dark grey Wolf Shepherd himself. But to them it just looked like a wolf, stunned Jon dropped his flashlight backing up slightly. They was about to make a run for it till they heard Tyler's voice, telling the 'wolf' to slow down.

Still frightened, they backed up a bit, the Wolf got closer to them. Tyler caught up to the dog and grabbed it's collar.

"Damn, you needa slow down Levi... we can only run so fast." Tyler panted out, trying to catch his breath.

"Wait, Tyler this is your dog?! What happened to Kino?" Anthony questioned.

"He's not my dog, he found us and at first we thought he was bad but it turns out hes good. We dunno who he belongs to, we could but up signs tomorrow saying we found him or if his owner is on the camp grounds we can ask around." Tyler pet the dogs head.

"Fair enough, we'll do that. Wait how did you find us?" Delirious broke out of his frightened state.

"Wait a minute, Craig weren't we supposed to find Lui and them?" SMii7Y asked as Craig finally showed up with Scotty.

"I thought that this plushie would be his, wait, it's a Teddy bear of course it'd be Delirious'." Craig facepalmed, handing the bag over to Jon. He blushed but no one could see since he has his mask on. "Thanks..." he shyly said.

And so they went on finding tbe rest of the groups. Of course all had the same reaction to Levi but it was to be expected. By the time they reached the camp grounds it was sunrise. They asked around about the dog but they'd either scream and run away or say they dont know. The started walking back to they're cars to put up posters but were interrupted.

"LEVIIIII!!!!" A small child came running out of the shadows. She had short brown hair, sparkling brown eyes, she was wearing a batter red shirt with ripped pants, she didnt have shoes on. The dog's mood suddenly turned from a murderous hunter, to a puppy getting a toy. The dog ran up to the girl and licked her face, the girl giggled and petted the dog. Confusion settled through the four groups.

"Wait, this dog is yours?!" The four groups yelled in unison.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but life keeps getting in the way, im trying to update as much as I can, but creativity is hard to find currently. I hope you guys can forgive me, i really am trying.

Anywho, PEACE NERO OUT 🦄