Chapter 13

"Huh?" The girl turned to the groups confused. She hadn't seen the groups before, blushing madly in embarrassment she nodded, "Mommy got me Levi for my 5th birthday!"

"Where's your mommy now?" Craig crouched down infront of her, ruffling her hair a bit. The girls eyes started watering.

"S-sh-she's gone..." She whimpered out, Craig being the father like figure he was, hugged the child, she hugged back crying into his shoulder.

"Hey how about i be your father? I know im not your mum but it'll beat living alone, and we can take Levi too." Craig suggested, the girl stopped crying, wiping her tears and thought for a second, she nodded her head vigorously. Craig smiled warmly.

"So, what's your name?" Tyler asked, Craig hadn't asked and honestly they were all curious.

"Momma named me Cyra." The now named girl spoke, hugging the big dog. A new spark lit in her eyes, a new found hope. She smiled at the group, "So, whats your names?"

"I'm Craig, the tall guy that asked your name is Tyler, the person wearing the milkbag is SMii7Y, the hockey mask man is Delirious, the man next to Delirious is CaRtOoNz or Luke, the grey bandana man is Ohm, the blonde next to him is Bryce, the owl hoodie man is Vanoss or Evan, next to him is Brian and Brock, Nogla or David is the green shirt man, the cream jacket is Lui, Panda or Anthony is next to Lui, Marcel is the one with the blue and white jacket, and Scotty is next to Marcel. That's everyone, sorry if i confused you." Craig chuckled lightly, Cyra smiled and said its fine, she said her hello's to the boys as they said theyre welcome's.

It was finally time to leave after everyone finished, Cyra yawned and said she was getting tured, saying she hadn't slept last night because she was searching for Levi. They nodded in understanding, and said theyre goodbyes, Jon and Luke hopped into their car and started the engine, Jon deep in thought.

"Hey Luke, after the whole Cyra thing, it made me start thinking, what if we adopted a kid, i mean we'd definitely have to clean the house and all that but like, i don't know. We could make a childs life, you saw how a new spark of hope lit in Cyra's eyes right?" Jon exhaled deeply, still in deep thought. Luke smiled at the cute expression Jon was wearing under the mask.

"Yeah, I'd like that. I was thinking the same thing, but we still have to tell the fans about us and if we just up and get a kid too, it'd be way too much for them to handle yknow, we'd have to wait a bit. But i think we should too." Luke smiled as Jon's blue eyes grew wide, a happy sound came from the Hockey masked man as he did a little dance in his seat.

They finally started driving home after the talk and Jon couldn't help but feel his eyes grow heavy as he yawned, tired after the long night of running around and getting no sleep, he succumbed to the tiredness and fell asleep. Luke smiled warmly at his sleepy lover and softly spoke an 'i love you' to him then focussed on the road ahead, its a long ride home and he would have to force himself to stay awake.

A/N
Ok, i know its not much and I'm sorry for my inactiveness, i hope you guys have a happy holiday! Its almost 1:30am so ima head to bed.

PEACE, NERO OUT 🦄