Chapter 8

TOONZ POV

I  run down the hallways at high speed, telling everyone I pass what to do, they nod vigorously and speed of. I come across the kitchen where Daithi, Marcel, Scotty, and Brian sat, I walk over to them. "Hello." I put my hands on the table, they flinch a bit but relax.

"Who are you?" Scotty asked, "Your rescuer, can't give you my name incase he's around." I state looking around. "Well what are you doing here?" Marcel spoke up.

"To give you info on were you need to go, but again can't tell you so I have it written down on this peice of paper." I slide the paper to the Irishmen first, they read over it then hand it over to Scotty and Marcel. "It's best if you go two at a time. So you dont get slowed down by anyone." I turn around, "Stay safe." Them I'm off again, running down the halls. I stop abruptly in front of a man with a milk bag on his head.

"Aye, you must be Smii7y." I speeak up, he turns around and nods. "Yep that's me, who are you?" He questions.

"Some call me the drunk raccoon (literally no one calls me that btw), some call me Lady Batcoon, but I prefer Toonz." I ranted, "You coulda just said Toonz..." He sweatdropped. "Yea, sorry, I have a very sarcastic part of me that just escapes sometimes."

"Anywho, the reason why I'm here is to help you and everyone else to escape. So I'm going to hand you this peice of paper and go on my way, be sure to read it do what it says." I felt eyes pierce my back, but kept moving, I found Panda and Lui, handed them the note. Then I finally found my way to the room. The room Delirious was in. I open the door and found him sitting cross-legged on the bed, confusion riddled his eyes. His mask cracked in multiple places

DELIRIOUS POV

I heard the door open but didnt bother to look who it was, I heard them walk closer and set a hand on my shoulder, I plush them away, then heard a sigh.

"Listen I'm not that crazed bastard, my name is Toonz and I'm here to help you escape." I turn my head at the feminine voice. There stood a short female no taller than 5'3, with a smile on her pale face, her bright blue eyes stare into mine. "Toonz? What an odd name...." I mumble subconsciously, then start stuttering out, "I-I-I d-di-didnt mean t-to-" She started laughing, "It's just a nickname, it's ok!" She kept giggling.

"Anywho, I need you to follow me, I'll explain everything on the way." I nodded and followed her, "So what you need to do is get to a van parked a few miles away from here, get in and tell who ever has the best driving experience, to floor it, get away from here as fast as you can." She turned around to face me, we're at the exit.

"You talk as if your not going to make it...." She merrily smiled and said the most heartbreaking thing.

"I'm not. I'm going to die here for letting you all escape. But it's ok, as long as i save the majority, the minority-which is me- doesn't matter, the more people saved the better, right?" Her bright smile faded into a sad tearful one, she pushed outside and said one last thing. "Run. Don't ever look back." With that she was pulled away forcefully, her screams filled the chilly midnight air. I ran, as fast as I possibly could, never looking back, my vision blurred from the tears, she gave her own life to save more people. I'm stopped by strong familiar arms, I turn around and look up, there stood my boyfriend, Luke.

Bandages covered most of His skin, I feel more tears well up, he wiped them away. "Shh.. don't cry... I'm alright... where's Toonz?" As he asked that, my heart hurt, "She's most likely dead. Evan got her. But she knew it would turn out like this.. she save the majority..." Tears continued to stream down my face. Ohm jumped out of the van at those words... "What...? I thought she said we'd all make it..." He stopped realizing what she meant, "She didn't mean herself, she meant all of us... I just sent her to her death..." He clinched his fist tightly his knuckles turning white. I sigh and break away from Luke and turn to the group.

"Who has the most driving experience?" I question, wiping my tears with my jacket sleeves. Craig raises his hand, "I do." I nod, "Toonz said we need to floor it and get away as fast as possible." My voice cracked saying her name. He nodded and got in tbe driver's seat. We all hopped in the back-where as Tyler sat in the passenger seat. And with that we drove into the night.

VANOSS POV

I drag the girl by her hair to the torture room, chain her up against the wall. I take the knife bloodied with Luke's blood and stab her arms and legs, she screams its like music to my ears, "You can't kill an angel yknow." She raspes out. "Oh, but your only half angel." Her face turns into one of pure horror, "Ho-how do you know...?" She stutters out. "I'm the demon that lives inside dear Evan hear, I can tell if someone is an angel or a demon, which your half of each. Meaning it'll be hard to kill you, but you can still DIE." I force the knife deep into her stomach. Her eyes fall lifeless for a second then become alive once more. "That's one life, many more to go." I smile maniacally at the girls scream as I twist the knife.

"Goodnight. Zora." And with that I pulled the knife out and slam tbe door. Blood red eyes glare at me as I leave. I walk down the maze of halls to my dimly lit red and black room, the owl mask mocking me. I throw it in the trash and lay on my blood red bed, and drift into a nice murder dream.

A/N
Another chapter already?! Damn, anywho, hope yall has enjoyed the new chapter 🙃 and I'll see you all next chapter

🦄 PEACE, NERO OUT