Chapter 7

(Art above is mine, my OC is the one getting a piggy back ride.)

EVAN POV

I walked back to my room after the meeting, I wonder if Delirious is awake. He's been out for hours now. I notice Ohm standing by my door-which is open now- in confusion, I tap his shoulder.

"What are you doing." I say in a harsh tone, he doesn't seem effected that much.

"Delirious went to the bathroom and has been in there for almost 20 minutes now..." He answered slowly. Stepping back so I could enter, I walk into the dimly lit room, noises come from the bathroom. It sounded like crying, I go over to the door and knock, noticing the door was locked, I heard stumbling and the water being turned on. Soon after the door opened, there stood Delirious, I had to look down at him since he was a little shorter than me.

"What's the matter?" I started, raising one brow in confusion. He looked up at me, his beautiful ocean blue eyes stare at me in horror. I get confused and notice his eyes pointed at something, i look at the area and find some of Luke's blood.

"Are you bleeding?" He inspected the blood, "Or did you punch someone? Because this isnt GTA where you can get away with punching someone for fun..." He squinted his eyes at me.

"Um... I... was cutting up some meat and it must've gotten on me...?" I tried to think of a reasonable answer. Tho it can out mor of a question.

"Mhm... sure..." His stomach growled and he looked down embarrassed, "Hungry?" I smirk

"S-shut up!" He yelled ears a deep red, meaning he was blushing. Something inside snapped when he told me to shut up-even tho it was a joking shut up-, I grab his jacket collar and bring him close to my face.

"Dont tell me to shut up. You will listen to me, I'm in charge, i give the orders do you understand." I hiss, his beautiful eyes widden in fear andd horror, I didnt realize why until I felt a liquid drip down my face.

DELIRIOUS POV

My eyes widen when he grabs my jacket collar and bring me close to his face, too close might I add. He started ranting, then I notice black blood dripping from his unusual bright red eyes, I stood there speechless, he looked at me oddly then brought his other hand up to his eye and wiped the blood away.

He threw me down and rushed into the bathroom, staring at the mirror in horror, then it switched to a sadistic look. He slowly turned his bright red gaze at me, and smirked, "Del~~irious~~~ it's been too long~! Don't you remember me~?" I remembered him well... his name is-

MOO POV

A deep scream rippled through the hall where they were keeping CaRtOoNz, I lay in my cell that i share with Bryce. He slowly sat up in confusion at the screaming, "Why do they keep torturing Luke?" Bryce yawned. If only he knew who was torturing him... I heard shuffling from the air vent, confusion swept through Bryce and I, the shuffling stopped, the vent opened and a girl's head popped out.

"You guys Bryce and Moo?" She had a slight county accent. We nodded slowly unsure of what to say or who she was. He had red and black hair, with piercing ice blue eyes, with purple swirls, her skin was really pale. She jumps down silently and smiles cheekily. She wears a light green strapless sports bra, booty shorts, and black shoes.

"I'm Toonz! I'm your rescuer." (IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHO SHOULD RESCUE THEM SO I JUST ADDED MY OC FORGIVE ME MA!) She kept smiling, her smile was contagious and I started smiling too, I look over at Bryce notifications a light smile on his face too. Another scream rippled through, her once smiling face turned serious. She. Walked over to the cell door and easily kicked it open, making little noise. She darts her head left and right searching the hall, once she was determined the coast was clear, she looked back at us.

"Stay here. I'll be back, and if i dont return, that crazed bastard found me and I'm most likely dead. So have these, theyre filled with sleep darts, strong ones, they can easily put that bastard to sleep." She handed up dark blue guns. "Wait what are you going to defend youself with?!" Bryce panicked, she merrily giggled and pulled a katana from out of her skin, "I have this bad boy, don't worry about me, worry about getting out of here. Theres a black van parked a few miles from here, run there as fast as possible." And with that she disappeared into the shadows.

"She's insane..." I sighed, and got up, Bryce following my actions, "Insane but brave." He looked at me. I nodded, I grabbed any item i could carry in my back in the corner next to my bed, Bryce packing his with stuff as well.

CARTOONZ POV

My vision is blurred, my throat hurts from screaming, I felt pain everywhere. I hear the door slam open and heard someone walk in. "Ohm. I'm here, Bryce and Moo have been ordered to get to the van parked a few miles away, I recommend you do the same. I'll bandage him first, then you carry him to the van. Pack anything you need a get back fast, if you see Craig or Tyler, tell them what to do, I'll find Daithi and Marcel, and anyone else before I get Jon." It was a female voice.

"Thank the gods your here Toonz, and yea ok, I'll be back... and thanks... for showing up." Ohn responded... Toonz... I've seen that name before, tho people call me that, theres also another person...

TOONZ POV

I walk over to the half dead CaRtOoNz and grab my first aid kit from my pants, and start cleaning his wounds. He hissing in pain but is too weak to do anything. "Do I... know you...?" He rasped out. "Heh... doubt you'd remember me, all I do is draw shitty fanart, you've also replied to a couple of my tweets... but i don't think you'd remember cuz of how many notifications you get." I sighed and started wrapping the wounds, once I finish, I grab a water bottle from my bag open it and hand it to him, he weakly grabbed the bottle and drank half of it in a few seconds. I hear the door open and Ohm walks in.

"I told Tyler to tell Craig about the van and escaping, they left a few minutes ago. I'll get Luke and head out, be safe Toonz." He patted my head and picked up CaRtOoNz, "I'll try, and you too, be careful not to drop him." I slightly laugh at the end, I turned to the and opened it, looked behind me and nodded at Ohm, then disappeared into the halls.

A/N

So that's the end of this chapter, I'm sorry i had to add my oc... but i didnt know who else to add cuz i sure as hell wasnt adding jack or mark... >:L not that i dont like them but this is kinda a BBS story with the exception of my OC, welp end of Author Note

🦄 PEACE, NERO OUT!