Chapter three

I got him a glass of water, he looked terrible..... I wish there was something else that I can do instead of just getting him water... But I'm not a doctor so, I guess this is the only thing that I can do. I walked over to him and put my hand on his forehead, it was burning. "Jonathan do you need anything else?" "Maybe a warm hug, or a kiss!" He chuckling, I gave him a hug, and a kiss on the forehead. We both blushed, I sat there cuddling with him till he fell asleep. I put a blanket on him and made something for him to eat when he wakes up. I went to the store for some medication, like ibuprofen. Once I returned to Jonathan's house he rushed to the door, and gave me a huge hug as if he was missing me every second I was gone. He wanted something but what? I asked myself, "Hey Jonathan you want to play some video games?" I asked, his eyes lit up. "YES!!!" Hey exclaimed. We played for a good few hours, I looked at him his silky black hair sparkling in the light from the lamp, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He coughed a bit, I patted his back to make sure he was ok, he looked like he had a cold, his nose was running. "Jonathan don't you think that you should go to a doctors office to see if your sick?" He stared at me for a good bit, then shook his head, I helped him to the front door. He almost fell over multiple times, even though he's sick he's still really cute, I picked him up bridal style. He blushed a bit, I kissed his nose, he said in a cute muffled voice whilist pushing my lips away from his nose. "No, you never know I might be contagious... And I don't want the both of us sick..." I nodded and opened my car door, placed him in and buckled him in, closed the door and walked around to the drivers side, hopped in and buckled myself in. "well we're off then..." I looked over to Jonathan, he was passed out, "Your so cute!" I whispered to myself.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT*

Jonathan looked happy with the lollipop that the nurse gave him, but he did have to beg a lot to get the lollipop. "So your not sick, but you did have a runny nose and a fever." I looked at him smiling at how cute he is. "Yeah but at least I has a lollipop." He smiled widely. I pulled him to my side and kissed the top of his head. "Hey I have a question.... W-Will you be my B-Boyfriend?" I blushed so much that I hid my face in my hoodie. He pulled my hoodie down and said, "Yes! Of course I will! I was waiting for you to ask!" He stuck out his tongue and kissed my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY IM BACK SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES KINDA LOST INTERREST IN MY OWN FANFIC... BUT DELITOONZ WILL RESUME BUTIT MIGHT TAKE AWHILE BEFORE IT COMES OUT... WELP SEEYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUH BAI