Chapter Four

SMUT CHAPTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IF YOU ARE YOUNG DO NOT READ. PLEASE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET SCARRED.

It's been a month since Luke and Jonathan got together, they haven't told they're viewers yet, and they haven't even told they're friends.

"Jon, I have a question." Luke said over Discord. (Cuz who uses Skype anymore :p)

"Hm?" Jon replied sleepily.

"Can I come over tomorrow? I wanna do something."

"Yea, sure! Just don't sneak in through the window again." Jon sounded more awake, though he was still tired.

"Cool! I'll let you get so sleep and I'll get some too, tomorrow will be a special day so I don't want you to be sleepy." He smiled although Discord didn't have facecam.

"Alright, Night hun." Jon yawned out.

"Night, sweetie." Luke blushed.

They ended the call and went to bed. They had some pretty interesting dreams, to say the least..

Time Skip To Tomorrow

Delirious P.O.V.

I woke up hard, that dream I had... I shook my head and got out of bed, leaving Teddy to lay on my pillow. I trudged my way to my dresser, pulled out a grey shirt and some blue sweats.

I was about to get into the shower, but there was a knock at the door, I groaned inwardly.

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE, HANG ON!" I shouted through my house, my neighbours probably hate me.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it, I opened the door to see my tall handsome boyfriend waiting outside in the cold North Carolina breeze.

"Hey Jon! Can I come in? I'm freezing my ass cheeks off out here!" He said laughing a bit.

"Sure, come in, I was about to take a shower." I chuckled.

I saw a bit of blush tinge his cheeks, it might've just been the cold though. I opened the door wider to let him in, I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, I turned around to see a serious look on his face.

"Jon, can I-I shower with you?" His voice cracked a little.

"Um, sure... don't see why not?" I tried for that sentence not to sound like a question but, I failed.

He looked up at me with a small smile, "Ok, I'll let you get in first, I may need to borrow some clothes." He blushed at the thought.

"I have some clothes that are too big for me sitting somewhere in my closet. If you can't find 'em I'll look for them after I get dressed, K?" I looked over at him. He nodded and started walking to my room.

I stripped off my clothes and set then in the dirty clothes bin, I turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. Once it heated up enough, I closed the clear shower door and got under the warm-ish hot water.

Luke P.O.V.

I could hear the water running in the bathroom, indicating that I needed to hurry up. I couldn't find the clothes so I just decided to go into the bathroom and tell Jon. I was about to walk out but I saw a teddy lying on Jon's bed, huh... Maybe he cuddles it in his sleep, how adorable! I thought to myself, then mentally slapped myself, I need to get to the bathroom before it's too late.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, I opened the door, and heard Jon humming. It was nice, I knocked on the door to let him know I'm here.

"Hey, Jon, Ima come in soon, also I couldn't find the clothes you were talking about..." I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Ok, it's fine, I'll get them for you after the shower." He was still humming.

I stripped my clothing off and opened the shower door, I walked in and saw Jon's figure under the water looking up as he let the water run over him, he turned around and blushed.

"H-hey Luke, why are you just standing there?" He stuttered a bit.

"Oh, um I was just looking at your handsomeness..." I admitted.

He chuckled a bit, that laughter of his was just god-like! I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back any longer... I walked over to Jon and pinned in against the wall.

"L-Luke, w-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered cutely.

"Making you mine, no one can have you." I said before I kissed him roughly on the lips, he moaned into the kissed.

I felt my 'partner' rise in excitement. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, he playfully denied. So I grabbed his member, he moaned giving me a chance to stick my tongue into his mouth.

We fought for dominance, I won of course, so I started exploring his wet cavern. We pulled away for air, locking eyes. I smirked and moved his head to the side, and kissed his neck roughly leaving love bites.

"L-Luke! S-stop teas-teasing me." He moaned out.

"Ok, but are you sure?" I said as I turned him around so he's facing the wall, he nodded. I adjusted his butt-hole so, my member could fit. As soon as it was adjusted. I stuck my hard member in his ass.

He gasped and moaned, I waited a little before I started moving. My thrust started off slow but gained speed with every moan Jon gave out.

"F-Faster.... Har-Harder!" He moaned as I pushed him against the wall. My thrust moved faster as the sounds of skin slapping filled my ears, I pounded into him.

My thrust became a little sloppy, showing I was about to cum.

"Luke... I-I'm... about..." He moaned.

"I know..... so... am I.. Let's... cum to... gether." I grunted. He nodded moaning.

I continued pounding into him, thrust becoming sloppier.

"JON!" I moaned out as I came into his fine ass.

"LUKE!" He moaned as he came on the shower wall.

I pulled out and turned him around, and softly pecked his lips.

"Let's take that shower now." I smiled.

"Yea." He gave an adorable closed-eyed smile.

So... that's the end of this chapter... also sorry it took awhile before I updated, I've got a lot of things to worry about. But don't worry, I'll update as soon as possible :)

NERO OUT!