Chapter 30. Regina

Chapter 30. Regina

"What? No, You're lying" Mary Margaret wavered. "No, she's not" Regina stated, scowling at her sister. Emma began to fill with rage, how could Mr Gold betray them all like this? She didn't bother hanging around to ask what the dark one would want from her baby brother. Instead she took off running through the garden. David held Mary Margaret in his arms whilst Regina chased after Emma, but before she caught up with her she heard a little voice calling from amongst the trees. She span around, her forehead wrinkled as she searched for whoever it was that wanted her attention. "Down here" the voice announced from below. Regina looked down to see Mallymkun smiling up at her. "Hey, I thought you were long gone?" she told greeting the mouse with a small smile. "I thought I'd stick around in case I could help, I was about to leave when I saw this, come flying out of the window" and with that, Mallymkun revealed Zelena's heart. Regina couldn't help but look over to her wicked sister who was still ducked down between the bushes, frantically searching for her missing organ. "At first I thought it was yours, but this heart gives off nothing but a dark, evil aura and then that's when I realised, it couldn't possibly be yours, these days you're nothing other than, the sweet young girl all grown up". Regina felt so overwhelmed by her new friends compliment that she couldn't seem to utter a thank you. Instead she knelt down and kissed her on the nose. Mallymkun offered up the heart to Regina, which she took and gently zipped in her pocket. She smiled once more to the mouse and then set off to find Emma. Luckily she hadn't gone far, she had slumped down onto a rock, holding her head in her hands. As Regina placed her hand upon her shoulder, Emma flinched and looked up, thinking it could be Zelena. When her eyes met Regina's she relaxed and pulled her into a hug. No words were said, the two women remained sat in silence until David and Mary Margaret approached them. "What do we do now?" Emma asked, for the first time not knowing what to do. "We go back to Storybrooke and we rescue Neal" Snow said, placing her hand upon Emma's other shoulder. "We can't just leave, Zelena will come after us" Emma spoke. Regina drew Emma's face so that she was looking right at her. "Without her heart, Zelena is borderline powerless. She's too weak to stop us, so let's get off her land and find a way home". "What happens when she finds her heart?" David questioned. Regina unzipped her pocket and let the others glance inside. "I don't think she's going to get it in time to stop us" she convinced. With that Emma rose from the rock and the four of them treked across Wonderland. As they carried on their journey, they arrived at a familiar signpost. Regina read the signs, as did Emma and together they both exclaimed, "The white rabbit". "Who?" David and Mary Margaret asked. "The white rabbit, he's going to get us out of here" Emma beamed, finally confident that they were going to make it back to Storybrooke after all.
By the time they made it to the village in the forest, where The white rabbit lived, it was already close to midnight, but everybody seemed to still be awake as countless people danced around a giant fire. "Hello?" Regina called over the music and singing. "Hi Regina" a young girl waved from a short distance, another noticing the Queen's presence, tugged on her mother's skirt and pointed. "Hello" she called with a cautious smile. "Regina, these people aren't afraid of you?" Snow questioned, surprised that nobody was running scared for their lives. "Oh nice, you just automatically assume the worst" Regina sighed. Snow didn't apologise but did back down. "Regina? Emma?" the white rabbit shouted from the fire before hopping over to greet them. "Lovely to see you again, how are you, did you come to join the party? I'm afraid you missed the harpist" he chatted. "Hello white rabbit, actually we were wondering if you would help us home again" Emma said politely. "By all means, but I cannot do so tonight as I have had a little to drink, what with the festival, but you are more than welcome to spend the night with us once again, your friends too". "Actually, these are my parents" Emma explained. The white rabbit jumped a mile and then took a closer look at the unfamiliar faces. "Could it truly be, Snow White and Prince Charming. What an honour it is to meet you" he gasped, excitedly shaking each of their hands. "Nice to meet you too" Mary Margaret cooed, not knowing exactly why the rabbit was so happy to be in her presence. "Come, I will show you to your tent" he took Mary Margaret's hand again and motioned for David to follow. "You ladies remember where my tent is located right?" he asked Emma and Regina. "Yes, thank you white rabbit, we will see you in the morning" Regina clarified. With that The white rabbit lead David and Mary Margaret to a free tent while Emma and Regina strolled to the patch of ground they had slept on once before.
"Ooh another night of luxury" Regina joked as Emma unzipped the tent to reveal the same pillows they had laid their heads on before. Emma rolled her eyes and pushed Regina into the tent. "I didn't know rabbits drank alcohol" Regina chuckled thinking of how merry the rabbit had seemed. "Well, I suppose animals have the same wants and desires as us humans" Emma replied, crawling over to Regina, pushing her cleavage together with her elbows. "Ms Swan are you flirting with me?", "Yes" she admitted, she then glanced at the floor bed and raised an eyebrow. Regina laughed to herself and allowed Emma to lay her down on her back before kissing her the way she always had. With love. Regina's tongue slowly swirled around the inside of Emma's mouth, as she fumbled with the buttons of her shirt. "Man, I hate this button" Emma whispered as she realised Regina was wearing the shirt with the melted button. Regina giggled silently. The button showed no signs of budging so instead Emma just pulled at the material and let it burst off, ripping a slight hole in the shirt. "Come here" Regina motioned as Emma pulled a face at the ruined shirt. Emma kicked off her shoes and pulled down her jeans. Regina did the same before wrapping her legs around Emma's waist and returning to their kiss. After seconds she loose go of Emma's body and turned onto her side "Goodnight". Emma's jaw dropped open as Regina pretended to sleep. "Really? Are you serious?" she asked, a groan escaping from inside her. Regina faked a snore. "Gina, I know you're not sleeping, you don't snore". Regina giggled but carried on fake snoring. "Gina, Gina?" Emma pouted. "Fine" she added, crawling down to her feet. Regina lay awaiting whatever it was Emma was about to do to her, which actually made her nervous. As she held her breath in anticipation she felt Emma's cold fingers tickle the soles of her feet, which lead to a scream. "Emma, no stop Emma" she cried out, laughing at the tickling. Emma slithered up through the blankets, popping her head up at the other side. Regina smiled, her eyes connecting deeply with Emma's. "Your Majesty" Emma spoke, clearing her throat. Regina bit her lip and pouted, "What can I do for you Sheriff Swan?", "I've heard you've been a naughty girl", "Am I going to be punished, Sheriff?", "That all depends on your cooperation", "My cooperation with what?", "This" Emma muttered straddling Regina's hips. Their two bodies began to move back and fore with rhythm as their flesh rubbed together. Regina's nails found their way to Emma's back, which she began to scratch as they picked up the pace. Emma began to trail kisses down Regina's body as she pulled off her underwear, proceeding to wear her lovers knickers on her head like a hat before her face disappeared between her thighs. Immediately the sweet sensation of Emma's tongue circling her most intimate parts, caused Regina to arch her back and let out a squeak. Emma then inserted two fingers into her queen and began to massage her from the inside. After a moment of silence, besides the steady moans and groans of pleasure, Emma looked up into Regina's eyes. "I love you" she told. Regina lifted her head off the pillow so that she could see Emma, "I love you too" she whispered. Emma grinned and then muttered, "Please, excuse me" before returning to Regina's sensitive spot. Regina threw her head back as Emma's touch caused her body to break out into a sweat. Emma managed to force Regina's body into a trance as she perfectly caused an irresistible agony inside of her. She then pushed her palms into the back of Regina's knees, as she buried herself deeper into her crotch. Regina let out a moan so loud, Emma was forced to hold her hand over her wet licked lips to silence her. Regina's moaning became muffled before she fell silent, remembering there were families sleeping in the tents around them, and though she was quiet now, Emma's hand remained at the opening of her mouth. Pouting her lips, Regina began to kiss Emma's fingertips as her innocence cascaded between her legs. "Emma" she purred quietly a dozen times, all sense of passion slinking out with the beautiful name. After one last taste, Emma welcomed Regina's orgasm and collapsed on top of her. Their mouths found each other once again and they kissed deeply and rough, showing their adoration for one another in the most intimate way possible. The atmosphere filled with tranquility as they lay together, still, allowing their breathing to return to a fixed pace. "I could really use a bowl of pasta right now" Regina revealed. Emma giggled and bumped her forehead against Regina's, her eyes crinkled at the sides as she laughed.

The blinding sun woke up early, disturbing their peaceful sleep. Regina yawned and stretched out her arms. "Wakey wakey sleepy head" she lulled in Emma's ear. Emma groaned and pulled the blanket over her head, hiding from both Regina and the daylight. "What time is it?" Emma finally mumbled through a yawn of her own. Regina glanced at her watch but couldn't make out where the hand was pointing, so instead she told her "Breakfast time". "Mmm" Emma licked her lips at the thought of a decent meal. "Good morning" Mary Margaret's voice sounded from outside the tent. "Morning" Emma automatically replied. With that, Mary Margaret began to unzip the tent and looked in on her daughter. Somehow Regina seemed to have forgotten she was naked. Emma panicked and covered Regina's breasts with her hands, hoping to shield them from her mother's eyes. "Guys" she exclaimed, turning her head so fast it almost disconnected from her body. "It's not what it looks like" Emma shouted, her face growing red with embarrassment. Regina thought it was amusing and let out a sarcastic laugh, pointing to her knickers, that Emma still had on her head. Emma quickly tore them from around her ears and threw them into Regina's lap encouraging her to get dressed. "Ok mom you can come in now" Emma said, clearing her throat. "I don't think I want to now" Mary Margaret replied before peaking into the tent once more. "I was going to ask if you slept ok but" she waved her hand close to her face letting them know she no longer needed an answer. "White rabbit says breakfast will be ready in a minute" she nodded and then walked off. Regina laughed again at Mary Margaret's face when she saw... what she had saw. Emma tried hard not to laugh along with her but found herself laughing anyway. They thought they had gotten away with activities behind closed doors but it seemed only a matter of time before the real Mary Margaret caught them together. Normally Emma would have been distraught, having her mother see her in bed with another, but compared to the reaction Zelena had forced them to believe in, she didn't much mind because there was no screaming, no hatred and no awkward silence. Well maybe just a little awkward silence.
Out of the privacy of the tent, a few of the villagers were already wolfing down their breakfast, while others were clearing away the remains of last nights party. "Regina" a collection of voices cried out. Both Emma and Regina looked up to see, six children racing towards her, fighting over who got to give her her breakfast. Emma gasped as one child shoved a plate of toast and sausages into her hands. "Now that's more like it" Regina sassed, approving of the change of attitude the children were showing her. "Did you pay them to do that?" Emma asked, whispering into Regina's ear as the kids stood blinking up at them, grinning. "Funnily enough, I didn't bring any money with me, I was more focused on saving your life", "Aww" Emma gurgled at the tone of Regina's voice.
"So did you two sleep we-" David began to ask before Mary Margaret elbowed him in the ribs. David looked down at his wife confused but didn't ask why she had just attacked him. Regina laughed again. Mary Margaret threw her a look of displeasure. Regina stopped laughing and looked down at the beans on her plate instead. "What was with the whole, party, last night?" Emma asked, trying to steer the conversation away from awkwardness. "The white rabbit didn't say much but he did say something about yesterday being a festival in honour of the people, they get together annually to celebrate", "Oh, cool" Emma faked interest. "Good morning all" a cheery voice sounded making all four of them jump. The white rabbit hopped over, a lot cheerier than Regina thought he would be after so many drinks the night before. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. Emma and Mary Margaret groaned in unison, "We slept very well, thank you, your tent is very comfortable" Regina declared. David wasn't in on the whole sarcasm and told the white rabbit that he and Mary Margaret had also slept very well. "Oh lovely, will you be staying for today's festivities?" he asked. "We would love to, but we really need to get back home to Storybrooke" Emma sighed, the worry of her little brother being in the hands of Mr Gold flooding back to her. "No matter, come on with me, if you are ready?" he chided. Together they walked to the edge of the forest where the white rabbit formed a large portal. "Safe journey" he shouted as they jumped inside and disappeared from the realm.