New Friends

Over a month had passed and everyone had just finished a concert and were on the bus. It had always been Jennifer's dream to go to a Justin Bieber concert, and she was still starstruck that she got to dance with him.

"I'll be right back." Jennifer told Maribelle, who was playing cards with her and one of the other backup dancers, Celeste. Celeste was a girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a great personality. She often talked to Jennifer, and even got her to smile on occasion.

Jennifer headed down the bus towards Justin's room and when she got there, knocked on the door.

"Come in!" she heard, and opened the door to see Justin playing a video game.

"Justin..." Jennifer started, but didn't know how to finish.

"What do you need?" he asked a little too harshly. Jennifer gasped in shock and shook her head.

"Nevermind." She said quietly, mentally slapping herself for even thinking she would know what to say. Justin paused his game and grabbed hold of her wrist before she could walk out.

"Hey... you can talk to me you know. What is it you wanted to say?" he asked. Jennifer was shocked that he came so close to her, but she brushed it off.

"I... just wanted to say... that you... were great tonight... I really love dancing with you..." she said to the floor. Justin nodded.

"Thanks. You were great too, I guess." He said, unsure of what else to say. Jennifer nodded, then half walked, half ran out of the room, leaving Justin once again frustrated at why she treated him like he was a poisonous snake.

Jennifer returned to Maribelle and Celeste and they didn't ask questions about why she looked so shaken up. They continued to play cards and Maribelle continued to pick up her phone and text someone.

"Who you texting?" Jennifer asked teasingly as she saw Maribelle smile at her phone screen.

"The concierge." She replied, and both girls started laughing, leaving Celeste confused. Just then Selena walked into the room they were in, so Maribelle shook her head.

"We'll explain later." Jennifer whispered to Celeste, who nodded. Maribelle and Jennifer started laughing again.

"What are you laughing at Blondie??" Selena demanded, placing her cup of water next to Jennifer, dangerously close to the edge.

"Get outta here, fishy." Maribelle said, causing Jennifer to laugh again. Selena, infuriated, pushed her cup of ice cold water off the edge of the table and onto Jennifer's lap, making Jennifer gasp and stand up.

"Oops. I'm sorry." Selena said tauntingly. "It's just... I guess you just needed a bath, Blondie."

Maribelle and Celeste stood up as well, kicking their chairs to the floor. "What gives, fishface??" Maribelle yelled, and Scooter and Pattie ran in the room.

"What happened??" Pattie demanded, facing a dripping wet Jennifer.

"Little Miss Gomez here dumped her water on Jennifer." Maribelle said, still glowering at Selena, who gasped.

"No I didn't! It fell on her!"

"Oh and it was just magically placed on the edge of the table and your hand magically slipped and it just happened to fall on Jennifer??" Celeste said. Pattie had helped Jennifer get a change of clothes, and she was changing in the bathroom nearby.