Fallen

As soon as the words escaped Jennifer's lips, she knew they were true. She had fallen in love with the boy who tried to hurt her, and ended up healing her. She just had to repeat herself.

"I love you," she said softly, and Justin raised his hand to cup Jennifer's cheek in his palm. So much love radiated from him to the beautiful blonde girl straddling his lap. Justin pulled her face in and their lips mashed together firmly.

Justin pulled her hips closer to his as she gripped his hair firmly in her hands. Their lips danced in sync and Jennifer instinctively started rotating her hips against Justin's, causing him to groan and hold onto her shirt so tight his knuckles had started hurting.

Justin picked Jennifer up and she wrapped her legs completely around Justin's waist. He placed her to where her back was against the wall and held her up by her bottom. Jennifer felt his tongue graze her bottom lip and gladly granted him access.

Jennifer let out a slight giggle when Justin moaned against her lips, but even as she started running short of breath, she did not want to be the one to break the kiss. As their tongues battled for dominance, Jennifer felt a craving for Justin that she hadn't felt for anybody else but one.

It radiated in her chest and throughout her body. She didn't want to stop the feeling of his lips on hers. They were so soft, so careful, and yet teasing, so gently, yet rough. A low groan escaped Jennifer's lips, and Justin pressed her tight against the wall with his body, making escape impossible even if Jennifer wanted to.

"Justin," Jennifer whispered when they broke the kiss so that Justin could start planting soft kisses on Jennifer's neck. Jennifer turned her head so that he could have better access to it and started planting small kisses on Justin's neck as well, earning a low moan in response.

Their lips eventually found their way back to each other and once again their tongues battled for dominance. When Jennifer felt Justin's hands creep up to her bare waist under her shirt, she broke away.

"Wait." She said breathlessly. They stayed interlocked with each other for a few moments, staring into each other's eyes as they fought to catch their breath. "I'm not ready for that yet, Justin." Jennifer panted as her heart rate slowly went back to normal.

"I'm sorry," Justin replied, and guided her back on her feet. "I shouldn't have gone that far."

Jennifer gave a breathy laugh, her hands still locked around his neck. He snaked his arms around her waist and pressed his forehead against hers. She picked her head up and lightly pressed her lips against his.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door, causing them both to jump up. Justin opened the door, revealing Celeste, Maribelle, Austin and Alex, along with a Wii console and games.

"Hey whores, it's game night!" Maribelle exclaimed excitedly, and Justin and Jennifer laughed.

"Yes, princess." Justin taunted, and Maribelle flipped him off.

"Come on Jen, I've been practicing my Just Dance moves, and I'm one-hundred percent I can kick your ass on it now." Maribelle challenged with a smirk, and Jennifer raised her eyebrows.

"Oh really, Belle? You ready for this?" she gestured with her hands around her torso. "I don't think you have what it takes."

Maribelle sized up to Jennifer. "Bring it, sis." She said, and the two girls started laughing as the guys set up the game console.

Jennifer changed into a black skirt with a black girl version of a wife beater, and Justin raised his eyebrows at her.

"I don't think I've ever seen you wear black before." He said, a shocked tone. Jennifer blushed and took a piece of the knee-length skirt in her hands.