Belle's Story

"Hey, who you texting?" Maribelle asked playfully as she wrapped her arms around Alex's shoulders from behind.

"My friend Denise." He replied, and Maribelle nodded, giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

"Mmm. What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing, really, she asked me how the tour was going." He said shortly, and Maribelle nodded again. "I told her it was boring here and the girls were all ugly."

Maribelle playfully smacked his chest and he chuckled. "Dick." She mumbled, and he turned around in mock surprise.

"Belle! That is not ladylike language!" he said in a girl voice, and Maribelle laughed.

Alex stared at Maribelle's face, causing her to get self conscious and hide her face in her hair. "You're beautiful."

"No I'm not." She mumbled, and Alex looked at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about? You're gorgeous." He said, then gave her a kiss on the cheek, causing her to blush.

"Why are you so nice to me?" she asked, and Alex looked at her in confusion once more.

"Because we're together. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?" he asked, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Maribelle merely shrugged. "What brought this on?"

Again, Maribelle shrugged, and Alex, very confused, picked her face up by her chin forcing her to look at him.

"Belle, what's wrong?" he asked, for Maribelle was forming tears in her eyes, and Alex was starting to get very worried.

"Why are you so nice and sweet to me, huh?! What's in it for you?!" Maribelle snapped, standing up, and Alex just sat there in shock.

"Wh-what are you talking about??" Alex asked, and Maribelle leaned on a wall on the far side of the room.

"What?? You think I'm gonna give it up to you just because you're so sweet?? Think again, buddy!" she yelled, and Alex stood up and walked over to her.

"Belle, what are you talking about?" Alex repeated, with more urgency. He was anxious to know why Maribelle was acting so strange.

"When are you gonna change?" Maribelle asked softly.

"Change? For what?" Alex asked, and Maribelle held her sides.

"Change! Go from the sweet, perfect boyfriend to the disgusting bastard that men are! When are you going to do that? Just let me know now!"

"Belle, I have no idea what you're talking about!" Alex yelled, getting frustrated.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! When are you gonna turn into an absolute dickhead?!"

"I'm not gonna turn into a dickhead!"

"Yes you are, I know you are!" Maribelle screamed, and when Alex tried to walk over to her, she ran to the other side of the room, to the door, and ran out.

"Belle! Maribelle!" he yelled, but Maribelle ignored him and ran straight to her best friend's room.

When Jennifer and Justin heard the rapid, hard knocks on the door, they both looked at each other in worry.

"Who do you think it could be?" Jennifer asked, getting up, but Justin stopped her.

"No, I'll get it." Justin said, and went over to the door. Jennifer followed close behind him as he unlocked and opened the door. "Belle, what's wrong??" Jennifer practically shoved Justin out of the way to look at her friend, then gasped.