Bring it On

"So, I'm staying in Anna's room, but hopefully I can join the tour again!" Selena squealed happily, and Justin gave her a fake smile.

"That's cool, but you might not be able to." Justin said sternly.

"Why not, Justin?" she asked innocently, and Jennifer trained her eyes on Justin's expression. His jaw was slightly clenched, and he had a no-nonsense expression on his face.

"You know why, Selena." Justin replied, and Selena's own expression faltered.

"All right... well... I'll talk to you guys later, at dinner. I'm gonna go get settled in." she said sadly, then walked out of the hotel room.

After a few frozen moments, Justin took a deep breath and turned to face Jennifer. "That was interesting," he said, causing Jennifer to giggle.

He scoot over to where he was directly in front of Jennifer and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Now, where were we?"

Again, Jennifer let out a small giggle as she placed her lips on Justin's in a featherlight kiss. She wrapped her arms around Justin's neck as he pulled her closer to him. Their lips danced together in sync, and Jennifer felt her heart leap in adrenaline-fueled excitement.

Justin squeezed his eyes shut and groaned as he pulled Jennifer even tighter to him, for fear that she might pull away. He detached his lips from Jennifer's, only to place light kisses along her jawline, and down her neck. Jennifer had her eyes closed in ecstacy, not having felt this amount of happiness since Jeremy's death.

Suddenly, the two heard a knock at the door, but Justin ignored it and continued to kiss Jennifer along her collarbone, jawline, neck, and back to her lips.

"Justin," Jennifer half-giggled and half-moaned, "you have to answer the door."

"They can go to Hell," Justin rasped, and Jennifer giggled.

"Go answer the-" Jennifer's sentence was interrupted by Justin's lips against hers and once again she giggled.

Finally, after several more hard knocks to the door, Justin growled and stood up to answer the door, revealing Maribelle and Celeste.

"It's about time!" Maribelle called out, and Justin playfully rolled his eyes. Maribelle and Celeste walked in the room to see that Jennifer was still laying on the bed against the pillows, one pillow in her arms. "What were you two doing in here? Making babies?"

Justin laughed as Jennifer's cheek tinted bright pink. "You wish, Belle." He teased, and Maribelle flipped him off as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well are you guys ready?? Everybody's waiting!" Celeste cried, and Jennifer gasped and smacked her forehead.

"Oh, I totally forgot!" she cried, then ran to the closet to grab a pair of baby pink ballet flats. She quickly slipped them on as Justin put on a pair of black studded supras.

Everyone met up in the lobby and headed to the restaurant, accompanied by empty stomachs and endless topics of conversation.

"That's why Scooter doesn't go to my dance recitals anymore." Jennifer concluded, and everybody started laughing.

"Sorry, Jen, but I'd rather not get attacked by teenage girls in one small room." Scooter replied sarcastically, and everyone laughed even harder.

"I remember that, oh my God, it's Scooter Braun!" Maribelle mocked in a preppy voice, and the whole table started roaring in laughter.

"Well, what happened after that?" Pattie asked, and Maribelle and Jennifer both laughed even harder.

"He-hid behind the-DJ stand!" Jennifer cried between fits of laughter, clutching her stomach, and leaned against Justin's shaking shoulder, laughing.