Chapter 2

Skylar's POV

What...?

I look over to Natalie, then back and him, then back at Natalie.

"Okay, is this your idea of a joke or something? How the hell would ZAYN MALIK be my brother?!" I say eyeing both of them.

"Um, I'll be upstairs so you two can talk this out." Natalie said, making her way upstairs.

"Well?" I say. Zayn sighed and sat down.

"You want the explanation from me, or your mum?" he asked.

"Well, your the one who's saying that I'm related to you, and I don't see my mom anywhere."

"Well.... I don't know much but what I do know, is that my dad and your mum cheated. You were born and I'm your half brother and Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa are your half sisters. That's about it. I don't even know the whole story." Zayn said. You can tell by the look on his face that even he's shocked.

"Wow." I said. I didn't know what else to say! I mean, if a celebrity who's in your favourite band came to your house saying he's your brother, you would be shocked too right? I take a quick look at the time, 8:32am.

"Okay look, I have to leave for school in like 10 minutes so, you could stay here until me and Natalie get back? My mom won't be home 'till about 7:00pm." I said.

"Yeah, thanks. So where are the bathrooms and stuff?"

"There's a bathroom upstairs first door to your right. The door right ahead of you is another bathroom. We have most our food in the cabinets and fridge. We have an XBOX and a PS3 in the basement which is right beside the bathroom. I'll be back at 4:00pm. Oh and do me a favor and don't trash the house? Thanks!" I quickly started running upstairs. I've been late to many times and do not, want the secretary to be mad at me again. I throw on a Smurfs t-shirt and blue jeans. I quickly apply on a thin layer of mascara. Just as I'm done Natalie leaves the washroom. I rush in, brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Hey Natalie what's the time?!" I yell.

"8:48!" She replies. I go into my room grab my bag and head downstairs. I notice Natalie waiting for me by the door with a slice of toast with Nutella

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah. Don't you want breakfast?" She asked

"Nah, not hungry. See ya Zayn!" I yell as we head out the door. I hear a faint 'Bye' as we leave. Now for school. Great. Note the sarcasm.

At School Last Period

Math. Even the name sounds horrifying. We have 10 minutes left in the day and I'm pretty sure our teacher, Mr. Taylor is explaining something about dividing fractions and it makes no sense to me. I lay my head down on the desk, my eyes slowly drooping as I try to pay attention to what Mr. Taylor is saying.

"If you subtract the one forth- SKYLAR MALIK MOORE WAKE UP!" he yells. I lift up my head faster then you could take a breath and see all eyes staring at me and Mr. Taylor scowling. A blush rises on my cheeks. The last thing I want is too be the center of attention. I'm more of a, 'stay in the shadows and nobody will notice you' type of girl.

*RING RING*

Finally! I can't stand this stupid jail cell. Yes I did just call school jail, that's how I see it. Okay so now I get to go home, and see the guy a million girls have a crush on, who just happens to be my brother. Thank god I'm a Louis' girl, it would be damn awkward having a crush on my brother.

______________________________________

A/N Chapter 2 is up! what did you guys think?! sorry for any spelling mistakes! Also i decided to make Skylar's middle name Malik since she's related to Zayn, Btw thank you so much for all the votes and comments it really means a lot to know that people actually like my story :)

IMPORTANT!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE A NEW COVER FOR THIS STORY PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE A COVER! THE PERSONS COVER I PICK WILL GET A DEDICATION AND A SHOUT OUT THANK YOU!!

till next time! Bye! xD