Chapter 12

A/N: REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!! I JUST POSTED A LITTLE SHORT STORY CALLED "You Never Know" IT'S A ONE DIRECTION SHORT STORY LIKE 3 PAGED LONG PLEASE PLEASE READ IT! IT'S ON MY PROFILE AND ALSO IN THE EXTERNAL LINK!!!

_____________________________________________

Skylar's P.O.V

"Are we going to you house after?" Mechaela asked. It's been almost a week since I met Mechaela and we've seemed to bond really well. Luckily Razeeah and Leslie liked Mechaela. Right now we're just about to go to last period. After school Mechaela, Rosie and Leslie are all coming over, there's only two days left till One Direction's tour starts. I walk in to Mr. Grieve's class for History. The only person that has the same class as me is Jake, so that's good.

"Hey Jake." I say as I take a seat beside him.

"Hey babe." He gives me a quick kiss.

"Miss. Malik, Mr. Sampson please save your love affection for after hours." Mr. Grieve replied. I didn't even notice he came in. For the rest of class I was talking with Jake and just zoning out.

"Miss. Malik please come up here and please summarize what I just said." Mr. Grieve spat. I shyly walk in front of class and start talking.

"Um...There was a war and.....the British beat the French....because they had guns." I mumble. I rush back to my seat as the class laughs.

"Detention after school Miss. Malik." He states. I sigh and lean back in my seat. Just moments later the bell rings. As everyone leaves the class I get out my phone and start texting Mechaela, Razeeah and Leslie letting them know I'm going to be late.

To: Leslie, Mechaela, Razeeah

I'm gonna be a little late kk? I'm in detention :/

M: lol kk

R: with Mr. G? good luck...

L: dont be to long!

"Skylar put your phone away right now unless you want another detention." Mr. Grieve says.

"Okay okay, jeez no need to get your panties in a twist." I mumble. Thankfully he doesn't hear me. For the next hour I do absolutely nothing. No matter what I do Mr. Grieve threatens to give me another detention. Can he even do that?! Anyways, I just left the class and I'm putting my stuff away.

"Finally you're out." Razeeah says. I jump back a bit surprised.

"Don't do that!" I exclaim. She just laughs.

"C'mon Leslie and Mechaela are waiting outside." I nod in response. We walk outside and see Leslie and Mechaela waiting for us. As we start walking to my house we think of the lamest jokes in history.

"Oh here's one!" Razeeah exclaims. "What did the snail say to the giraffe? Why the long face?" For some really weird reason we all laughed at that. As soon as we got home we were greeted by i really wet Louis. (not in a perverted way you naughty people) He grabbed me in to a hug.

"Ewe! Louis your soaking wet get off me!" I yell. He runs away laughing. I walk in the house and walk up to Louis. "You will regret this. I'm going to take a shower, try not to scare away my friends?" I tell him. I run upstairs and get in the shower.

Mechaela's P.O.V

Sky just left for a shower so now we're in front of 5 weird boys.

"Well, I'm Mechaela, That's Razeeah and that's Leslie." I say pointing at them.

"Well you already know who we are so.....now what?" Zayn says.