Chapter 15

Skylar's P.O.V

3 days. It's been 3 days since I've lost the one thing I can never get back. I had to go to school the next day and act like everything was perfect to my family and friends. As soon as I got home the next day I cut my wrists deeper then I ever have. I almost passed out but thankfully I didn't, is it bad that I wouldn't have minded if I had died right there?

On a happier note, Mechaela and Niall are together! They have to be the cutest couple I have ever seen. I managed to buy myself another phone and luckily, nobody asked what happened to my old one. I found out that Zayn and the lads were in Africa visiting the children there. I just logged on to Skype and am doing a group chat with Natalie, Razeeah, Leslie and Mechaela.

(M: Mechaela, L: Leslie, N: Natalie, R: Razeeah, S: Skylar)

L: Hi!

R: SUPERWOMAN

N: YOU FOROT ABOUT ME

M: What's up my tricks?

S: Hi! LOVE HER, NO I DIDN'T and what the flick is a trick?

M: Everything!

N: HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY SKY!

S: Your a little late there Natalie

L: 3 days late

N: Not my fault! I was in Mexico!

R: Why wasn't I told about this?

S: I didn't even know......

M: How was it?

S: The date?

M: Yeah

L: Every detail!

N: Don't forget anything!

S: Okay! It was sweet; we had a picnic near a waterfall and watched a movie at his place.

R: What movie?

S: Human Centipede

M: Gross right?

S: Duh!

I hear my door open and see Safaa standing there.

"Sky, it's time to eat." She tells me.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute" I reply.

S: Sorry guys gtg

They all chorus a goodbye as I log out. I shut off the computer and go downstairs to eat. As I sit down I notice that we are having Mac n cheese. After dinner there wasn't really much to do, so I just went to bed.

*Next Morning at School*

As I started taking my books out of my locker I felt hot breath on my neck. Oh no. I turn around and see Jake standing there. The past few days he hasn't been at school and I've been afraid that he would be back soon. Well looks like he is. He grabs me by the arm and drags me into the closet. Literally.

"Ow! Jake!" I exclaim. In result I got I slap to the face. Shit, that hurt.

"Listen here slut. You tell anyone about that night, you will regret it. Now how about we go out after school?" He growls.

"Fuck off Jake! Do you really think we're still together after what you did?" Bam! Another slap.

"Of course we are. I mean unless you want the whole school to think of you as a slut. Oh, and have them know that you cut those fat arms of yours."

This day just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? Note the sarcasm.

"Thought so." As soon as he leaves, I wipe off the last of my tears, grab my books and head off to English. While walking to class I notice that I'm 10 mins late. Great. As I walk into class, all eyes are on me.

"Nice of you to finally join us Ms. Malik." Mr. Gordon says. I bite my lip, which is something that I usually do when I'm embarrassed. A while later I get a piece of paper thrown at me. I open it up and read what it says.

Hey slut!

Thought u might need this

Those fat ass arms aren't gonna cut themselves r they?

Oh and maybe cut really deep this time so I won't have to see ur ugly face ever again.

Taped to the note, was a blade. Once again, I got that same itchy feeling on my arms begging me to cut. Obviously I couldn't, at least not now. I crumple up the note and look around the class. The blonde bimbo's aren't here and neither is Jake. Who sent that note? By the end of class I stormed out of the room and into the bathroom. I locked myself in the stall and got my blade out. Yes, I do keep a blade with me at all times. I can't help it. After I've made a few cuts, not to deep of course. I went into the cafeteria for lunch. Debating with myself weather or not to eat, I decide not to.

*At Home*

"Click on that one!" I told Waliyha. We got home a while ago and we're on the computer looking up videos of the lads. She just clicked on one of Harry doing a Canadian accent.

"A fan asked if you could do a Canadian accent for us." The interviewer asked

"Erm, sure." Harry replied.

"Could you do the 'double double' one?"

"Okay. Can I get a Tim Horton's double double eh?" Wal and I burst out laughing.

"Do you really say that?" She asks me.

"Hell no! Its, ey, can I get a Tim Horton's double double?" I reply. I click the share button and go on Twitter.

@Skylar_Malik_Moore2000: @Harry_Styles u said it wrong... its 'Eh, can i get a Time Horton's double double?" www. youtube.com/whudke #GetItRight

I laughed and posted the tweet.

___________________________

AHHHHH IM BACK AND I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! Sorry it sucks but I really wanted to post a chapter for you guys. Anyways!

I AM FINALLY 13 WOOOOHOOOOO

Okay um...let's see... oh yea,

I AM ABOUT TO CRY

ONEDIRECTION IS IN TOROONTO AND THEIR CONCERT IS PROBABLY GONNA START IN ABOUT AN HOUR AND I CANT GO!!!!!!!! Like seriously there so damn close to me but they are so damn far......like why dude....why must you make me cry......OH YEA UM I GOT A NOSE BLEED SO BAD THAT I ALMOST PASED OUT A FEW DAYS AGO. UMMM TOMORROW I GOTTA START FASTING SO UM IM GONNA BE REALLY HUNGRY.

OH YEA AND IF U GUYS THIK THAT THIS STORY IS ENDING SOON THEN YOU ARE DAMN WRONG!

I HAVE SOOOO MUCH MORE PLANNED

I GUESS THAT'S IT!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

TELL PEOPLE

BAII!!!