Chapter 19

Skylar's POV

"Hello?" I said. My phone has been ringing nonstop for a while now.

"Sky? It's Mechaela; could we meet up at the park near the school? I have to tell you something." She said. I could tell by the tone of her voice, that it was not good."

"Alright, I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Okay bye." She hung up the phone before I could. I went downstairs and saw mum and dad making dinner.

"Mum, dad, is it okay if I go meet up with Mechaela? She said it's important." I asked.

"Sure, just don't take to long. Dinner will be ready in about a half hour." Dad said.

"Okay, thanks!" I called out as I left. I grabbed my skateboard and helmet from the garage and started riding towards the park. About five minutes later, I arrived at the park. I looked around and finally saw Mechaela waiting for me on the bench. I walked up to her and sat down.

"Hey." She said. I was more scared to find out what she had to say then before.

"What did you have to tell me?" I asked. She awkwardly shifted a bit.

'I'm moving." I tried to calm myself down, hoping it wasn't far from Bradford.

"Where to?"

"London." I smiled.

"That's not to far, Only about an hour away. We can still see each other!" I exclaimed.

"Ontario." My smile dropped. "I'm moving to London Ontario, in Canada." Tears welled up in my eyes. Mechaela was one of my best friends. She was even closer to me than Razeeah and Leslie.

"When are you leaving?"

"In 5 minutes." She mumbled. My eyes widened. "I just found out an hour ago, I'm so sorry Sky." Tears streamed down her face, as I gave her in a hug.

"Does Niall know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him while I was waiting for you to come."

"What about Razeeah and Leslie?"

"Yeah, I texted them. I'm not sure if they read it yet." She said while checking her phone.

"Why do you have to move back?"

"My dad got transferred back to Ontario for his job." A car horn started beeping, indicating that Mechaela had to leave.

"Text me when you get there!" I called out.

"I will, bye Sky!" She called out. I waved a goodbye till I could no longer see her car. I wipe away the last of my tears, get on my skateboard and ride home. A few minutes later I'm back at the house.

"What did Mechaela need to tell you?" Dad asked. I let out a sad smile.

"She's moving back to Canada. Her dad got transferred"

"It's okay. You still have Razeeah and Leslie." Dad assured me. I nodded. After I ate dinner I decided to go to my room. I grabbed my guitar and started playing some chords. Deciding that I wanted to learn the song The A Team by Ed Sheeran. I opened up my laptop and searched for the chords.

It took me, about an hour and a half, to get the chords memorized and to actually play it properly. Since I wasn't tired I decided to do a twitcam. I went on to twitter and started a twitcam. I sent out a tweet notifying my followers.

@Skylar_Malik_Moore2000: Doing a twitcam! http://twit.cam.com/tgjwh72vy

Moments later, I had gained several thousand views and had 11 364 people watching. Throughout the entire twitcam I answered a bunch of weird questions like, what I have for breakfast, what toothpaste I use, they even asked me where I bought my toothbrush. Interesting fans. They even saw my guitar in the background and got me to play a few songs. I ended the twitcam a while ago and decided to go through some of my Twitter mentions.