Chapter 20

Skylar's POV

"Oh my god..." I whispered. Tears clouded my vision. "What happened?" I asked, not bothering to turn around.

"I came up here after school and I found your guitar like this. I knew how much it meant to you so I tried to hide it from you." She explains. I wipe away a few stray tears. I smile at Waliyha. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." She says. I nod in response. I clean up the shattered parts and throw them out. I take my guitar and put it beside my garbage can. After that I take out my Algebra homework.

Find the value of x

x - 19 + 143 x 12 = 527

x = 138 x 4 + 41

(49 - 12) x 19 + x = 189

x = 879 - 368 x 72

Getting out my calculator, I finish the questions and move on to History.

Describe the war of 1812 in 500 words or more.

Who won the war of 1812?

What was the cause of the war of 1812?

I internally groan. Why do we need to learn history? I start working on the questions, saving the first one for the last. About two hours later I'm finally done all the questions.

"Sky! Come down for dinner!" Dad yells. I sigh and go downstairs. I see everyone sitting eating dinner, mum gestures me to sit. Knowing that if I say I'm not hungry, she'll wonder why. I take a small bit of rice and a little it of chicken.

"Is that all your having?" Doniya asks.

"I'm not that hungry." I lie. I slowly eat the food on my plate while listening to my inner thoughts battle.

Don't eat the food! What are your doing? Think of how many calories it has!

Just eat it! It won't do any harm!

Yes it will! Remember the hate page? Your need to LOSE weight not gain it!

I managed to eat the food on my plate. After chugging down a few glasses of water, I put my dishes in the sink and race upstairs. Wishing I hadn't eaten, I go into my bathroom and lean over the toilet. I put a new of my finger down my throat and just seconds later, my dinner comes out. As I leave the bathroom my throat starts to burn. I grab some gum off my dresser and pop it i my mouth. I sit back down and open up to my French homework.

Write about something big that has happened in your life so far in French

Il ya environ six mois, j'ai rencontré Zayn Malik et j'ai découvert que j'étais sa demi-sœur. J'ai déménagé à Bradford pour vivre avec lui et apprendre à connaître davantage sur Zayn et mes trois hald sisteres Doniya Waliyha et Safaa. Également plus sur mon père biologique et belle-mère.

English: About half a year ago I met Zayn Malik and found out that I was his half sister. I moved to Bradford to live with him and get to know more about Zayn and my three half sisters Doniya Waliyha and Safaa. Also more about my biological dad and step mom.