Chapter 31 Part 1

A/N: Dedication to @ChloeObsessed1D because she made me smile a lot :)

SHOULD I ENTER THE WATTY AWARDS?! PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD!

______________________________________________________________

Skylar's POV

"So who's going to be your bridesmaids?" Eleanor asked. It's been a month since the proposal and we are currently sitting in Sam and I's flat, planning for the wedding.

"Well, I was thinking Ayala, Hannah, Maddie, Mechaela and Natalie, and Lottie would walk down the isle beside Waliyha with me." She nodded and wrote that down.

"What about dresses? What do you want them to wear?" I thought for a few moments. I've really wanted a baby blue.

"How about, baby blue with a bit of black in it?" She nodded.

"Okay, now we need to go dress shopping." I groaned. "Still hate shopping I see?" I nodded.

"But, since it's my wedding, there's an exception." I laughed. Eleanor and I got into her car and started driving to Dresses 'R Us. I know, weird name. Once we got there we were surrounded by dresses. It was amazing, but terrible at the same time. A lady with blonde hair approached us.

"Hi, my name is Adrianna, is there anything I could help you with?" She asked.

"Yes actually, my friend Sky here is getting married." Eleanor said.

"Is there anything particular that you are looking for?" Adrianna asked.

"Well, I was thinking about something not to puffy and maybe with some black?" I questioned. She smiled.

"Alright follow me." She led Eleanor and I to the back of the store where a bunch of white and black dresses where hung up everywhere. Adrianna and Eleanor handed me a bunch of different dresses.

"Go try them on!" Eleanor encouraged. I walked into the change room and put on a dress that had a lot of lace and a black belt. I walked out frowning. Adriana and Eleanor both shook their heads. I walked back into the dressing room and changed dresses. The next one was beautiful but it didn't suit me. I walked out and Adrianna and Eleanor didn't think it suited me. After many tries I finally found the perfect dress. It was strapless with black lace surrounding it. (A/N: Pic on the side)

I stepped out of the change room smiling.

"It's perfect." Eleanor and Adrianna said in sync. Whoa, creepy.

"What do you think?" Adrianna asked.

"I love it."

"Well, what do you say then?" Eleanor eagerly asked.

"Yes." I replied instantly. Adrianna smiled.

"We'll have the dress ready for you in time for your wedding. Now is there anything else you need help with?" She wondered.

"Yes, I need to find some bridesmaid dresses."

"Anything in mind?"

"Baby blue with black." She led me to the left corner of the store. There were a lot of dresses, but they were to fancy. Eleanor showed me a few, but they didn't look appealing to me. A few moment later Adrianna cam in and showed Eleanor and I the perfect dress. It was a simple baby blue with a black ribbon across the stomach.

"It's beautiful." Eleanor said.

"Definitely, I'll take it." I said smiling.

"Alright, were going to need the measurements of the girls that will be wearing them." I nodded.

"Well, there's going to be four bridesmaids and I'll get the measurements to you in a few days." I explained.

"Alright, well here's my card, feel free to call me whenever." She smiled and walked away.

"Dress shopping, done." I said. Eleanor and I walked out of the store and started driving home. I can't wait for the wedding.

_________________________________________________

A/N: That was so short, ugh. SHOULD I ENTER THE WATTY AWARDS?!?! PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD!

Okay so this is part one and the next part will be posted soon :) Don't worry I've already started working on it. I don't really have much to say, I'm really sad about this book ending :(

BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

TELL PEOPLE

TELL ME IF I SHOULD ENER THE WATTY AWARDS

FOLLOW MY TWITTER @1d_spn_love

TILL NEXT TIME

BAII