Chapter 17

Eleanor's POV

It's been a little while since Sky went in the washroom, hopefully nothings wrong.

"Sky? Did it say anything yet?" I ask. I don't hear a response, all I hear are muffled sobs. Oh no. I pick the lock and see all the tests on the ground. I look near the shower and see Sky curled up in a ball, crying.

"Th-they were all p-positive." Tears start to cloud my vision. Sky doesn't deserve this, she's only 14! Once I've helped her calm down, I throw away the tests and start talking to her about this.

"So, how about we go to the hospital to abort it next week?" I suggest. I really hope Sky doesn't want to keep it.

"How about next weekend?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"Now, I need to go. I'll call later to you tell you when we'll go."

"Okay, bye El and thanks." I give her a hug goodbye and leave. As soon as I get home I dial Louis' number. Sky told me not to tell Zayn, but I need to tell someone older. After a few rings, he picks up.

"Hello?" he asks groggily. Oops, I guess I woke him up.

"Lou? It's El. Did I wake you?"

"Miss you love, and it's alright. Why did you call?"

"It's about Sky, but you can't tell Zayn. Promise?"

"Okay, I promise. Now what happened?"

"Sky's pregnant."

"WHAT? EL SHE'S 14? WHAT DID SHE DO?"

"Lou calm down. She didn't ask or this. You know how she has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He....he raped her." After I said that, I didn't hear a response for a minute or two.

"I am going to murder him, but now after Zayn does."

"No! You can't tell Zayn. I promised Sky and you promised me." He sighs.

"She's not going to keep it right?"

"No, we're going tithe hospital next weekend to abort it."

"Alright. I'll talk to you soon babe. Love you."

"Love you to." I hang up the phone call the hospital to make an appointment for Sky.

"Bradford local hospital, Jenna speaking how may I assist you?" A lady asked.

"Hi, I'd like to make an appointment for an abortion on the 25th." I reply. I hear some typing before she answers.

"Alright, what's the person's name?"

"Skylar Malik"

"Alright your appointment is at 5:00pm on Saturday the 25th."

"Okay, thanks bye." Once I hang up the phone, I walk into the kitchen and make myself a snack.

****

Skylar's POV (The Next Morning)

I woke up to Safaa yelling that it was her birthday. She's turning 9 today and couldn't happier. Last night Eleanor called and told me when the appointment was. I also bought Safaa a bike she's been wanting for a while. Her friends are all eating cake right now and it just happened to be the cake that Razeeah and I made yesterday. After about 10 minutes everyone finished there cake and were crowded around the living room so Safaa could open her presents. I kneel down beside her and handed her the present from mum. She ripped it open and saw that she got a skee ball set.

"Wow! Thanks mum!" She yelled. She got and ran over to mum to give her a hug. I reach over and gave her another present.

"Okay, it says this one is from Nicole." I hand over the present to Safaa. It was a pop up card the plays music and in it was a $100 Toys R Us gift card. She seemed pretty happy. After all the presents were done only Zayn and mine were left. Nobody knows what Zayn got Safaa only mum and dad. I covered Safaa's eyes and led her to the garage, her friends following behind.

"Alright, open your eyes when I say 3, okay?" I tell Safaa. She nods her head.

"Okay!" She replied.

"One, two, three!" She open her eyes and gasped. I guess she really wanted that bike.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yelled. I laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Once all her friends left it was time for Zayn's present. Dad put in a video as we all waited. When it started playing we say Zayn on the screen.

"Happy birthday Safaa! Hope your day is amazing so far and I hope you like your presents. Now my present isn't the best, but I hope you like it anyways." The video clip ended and we heard someone walk inside. We looked towards the door and saw someone we really didn't expect.

Zayn

Doniya, Waliyha, Safaa an I all ran up to him. He gave Safaa a kiss on the cheek and wish her a happy birthday. Gave Doniya a hug and Waliyha a kiss and a hug. When he came to me, he hugged me and kiss my cheek.

"I missed you." I mumble into his shoulder.

"I missed you to." He replied. A few hours later we all started watching the movie Grown Ups for Safaa. I was really tired so I just went to bed.

***

*Next Morning at School*

I've been avoiding Jake all day. It's only lunch right now so I'm really nervous. Out of nowhere I'm dragged into the hallway out of the cafeteria.

"Morning babe. Where you been all day?" He asked with and evil glint in his eyes. When I don't reply, he slaps me. I can feel the tears forming.

"Nowhere" I reply.

"Were you hiding from me?" He growls.

"No, I swear!" I squeak out. He punches me in the stomach. Oh god, the baby.

"Don't you dare lie to-" I cut him off.

"I'm pregnant!"

______________________

A/N: I wrote this all on an iPod. Not on the app but on Safari. Oh god that was hard. I decided that I would try to update on here for you guys and I did! Yay!

Sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger :/

Anyways, best song ever got leaked and I'm not gonna listen to it till it actually is released.

IT IS HARD!

Okay so just so you know I don't know how long this is and I'm sorry for spelling mistakes this isn't proof read

I GUESS THATS IT!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

TELL PEOPLE

TILL NEXT TIME

BAII