Chapter 29

A/N: Dedication to @roxyhamilton for coming up with Sam and Skylar's ship name 'Smylar' :)

_______________________________________________

Skylar's POV

"You're pregnant and currently in labor."

I laid there shocked.

"B-but, I had an a-abortion." I chocked out. The doctors' eyes widened.

"At this hospital?" She asked. I nodded in reply. "Did she have black hair and green eyes? About 5'7?"

"Y-yes why?" I asked.

"She gives out fake abortions. She pretends to do them, but instead she puts a type of medication in to your body. It makes the baby smaller and your stomach doesn't get bigger, but don't worry the baby and you will be fine." The taller nurse says. Once again, I scream in pain.

"We will need to perform a C-Section, you're body is to week to give birth. Mr. and Mrs. Malik please step outside so we can perform the C-section. We will call you all back in as soon as we are finished." The shorter one said. The nurses started rolling me into a certain room. They applied a gas mask to my face. It wasn't long until I passed out.

***

Zayn's POV

We've been waiting for almost 30 minutes now, how long does a C-section take? I really hope that she and the baby is okay. I couldn't bear with the thought of anything happening to her or the child. Wait, if Sky is my sister, and she's having a baby, that means I'm an uncle. Whoa. My thoughts were interrupted by the tall nurse coming in the room.

"So, we have some news." She said. "Skylar had twins." Each one of us looked at the nurse, shocked. Sky had twins? Oh my God.

"Are the okay? What about Sky?" Mum asked.

"Yes, they are perfectly fine as well as Skylar. You can go her and the twins if you'd like." We all nodded. "Follow me."

Skylar's POV

I woke up and saw the short nurse looking at me.

"Finally your up." She said with a smile. "Would you like to see your babies?" Babies? What?

"Babies? As in plural?" I asked confused.

"Yes. You had twins." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Can I see them?" I quietly asked.

"Sure! One second." She smiled and wondered off into another room.

Seconds later she came back holding two babies. One was wrapped in a pink blanket and the other in a blue blanket. A few tears escaped my eyes. She handed me the babies and smiled.

"The baby boy was born at 12:03am and the girl was born at 12:05am." A few seconds later, mum, dad, Doniya, Zayn and Sam walked in. The slowly approached my bed.

"They're beautiful just like you." Dad said.

"What are you going to name them?" Doniya asked. I thought for a few minutes, and then finally got the perfect names.

"Sophie Marie Malik and Lucas Andrew Malik." I smiled; Sophie and Lucas both had my dark brown eyes and black hair. They were beautiful. I suddenly started crying. There was no way I could keep them, I'm only 15!

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Sam asked.

"I-I can't k-keep them" I chocked out. Mum sat beside me and allowed me to cry into her chest. Suddenly, mum smiled. I could tell by the look on her face that she had an idea.