Chapter 25

Please read the note at the end. It's really important! Thanks! :)

_____________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

"We have some bad news." Doctor Burley said.

"What is it?" Dad asked.

"Skylar's fallen into a deep coma. We're not sure when she'll be waking up; it could be days, weeks, months or maybe even years. It all depends on her body." She replied. We nodded. Mum and dad had started crying again. We left the room and went back to the rest. Safaa came up to me looking confused.

"Zayn, is Sky going to die?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, she's not." I assured her.

"Then why is she here?"

"She's just asleep, but for a long time. Don't worry she's going to be fine." I smiled and went up to Waliyha. "You have school tomorrow, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why?" She wondered.

"Just asking." I got out my phone and sent a group text.

To: Eleanor, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall

stay over at my house tonight tmmrw we're goin to sky's school.

I hit send and walked over to Mechaela and Natalie.

"Asks your mums if you can stay over at my house tonight. Tomorrow we're going to Sky's school, okay?" They nodded. I looked over at the lads and Eleanor. They nodded, indicating that they saw my text. A few minutes later, we left the hospital to go home, but as soon as we opened the doors we were bombarded by paps.

"Zayn over here!"

"Why were you at the hospital?"

"Eleanor is it true you're pregnant?"

"What happened, did somebody die?"

"Boys, why did you leave in the middle of your concert?"

A lot more stupid questions were being thrown at us. Honestly, right now I wanted to rip off their heads. I mean, we're all crying and coming out of the hospital, can you not give us some space? As we got into our cars, went up to Natalie and Mechaela again.

"What did they say?" I asked them.

"Yes." The both replied. I smiled. We all got into our cars and started driving home. Once we got home, everyone went straight to bed. I opened up Twitter and clicked 'New Tweet'

@zaynmalik: to everyone who says there a 'fan' and sent hate to my sister Skylar, fuck you

I started getting a bunch of replies asking what they meant, but I ignored them. I can't wait for tomorrow.

****

"Come on hurry up!" I yelled at Louis. It was 11:45am and we needed to get to Skylar's school before it's too late. Everyone else is already up and ready. Mum and dad are visiting Sky right now so, let's just say that they don't know what's about to happen and I don't want them to know. A few minutes later, Louis was ready and we were on our way to the school.

"Why are we even going Sky's school?" Harry asked.

"To fucking kill that son of a bitch Jake. The girls will not kill, but maybe make the girls that bullied her end up in a hospital."

"Yes!" Mechaela yelled. Niall widened his eyes.

"He said hospital Mechaela, not kill." He told her. She rolled her eyes.