Author Q&A

Hello my lovelies!

So I'm going to answering some questions, so for all of those who asked questions, thank you!

Okay let's go-

Q: How do you see Owen and Meadow's relationship developing throughout the story?

A: I think at first, Meadow found security in him. He was something to hold onto when everything else seemed to defy reality and they obviously moved too quickly. Mistakes happened, and it took a while for them to really speak to each other. I think Meadow realized how much Owen regretted how he acted and I think secretly, Owen still has feelings for her ;)

Q: What role will Wendy be playing?

A: I can't give too much on this, but I will say that Wendy will not be in the story. Only her journal was found by Chase and what's inside the journal is the key to Meadow's escape

Q: Will there be a sequel?

A: Well the way I'm ending it could open it up for a sequel, but honestly I think it'd be best left alone to your imagination. Plus, we all know how amazing I am at keeping up with updates (SARCASMSARCASMSARCASM)

Q: What inspired this fanfiction?

A: Oh boy. Well I became a fan of Robbie Kay in OUAT and I've always been in love with the classic Peter Pan story. One of the things that made me want to write my own was that out of all the fics I read, I couldn't find anything that really captured me. One of my biggest inspirations for my writing style is J.M Barrie, himself. His classic romantic writing style is just so captivating and I've tried to tie in a lot of classic Peter Pan references into Caged.

Q: Will you make other Peter Pan fanfictions?

A: I'm afraid that isn't planned in the near future. Sorry! :(

Q: How can you be so talented?

A: This one makes me laugh. I wouldn't say I was incredibly talented. I think the key to writing is being descriptive, but not too descriptive. Think about an object and describe it as if you were holding it in your hair, the look, the sound, the smell, the memories or feelings it sparks inside you. Make the reader see what you see. I think the flow of words really helps drawing in readers.

Q: Where did Chase hide out?

A: He was staying in the cave that he found the journal in.

Q: What's your favorite color?

A: My favorite color is grey! I think it's a very fresh color. It reminds of rain. It's very unappreciated as a color.

Q: Do you watch OUAT?

A: YES but a majority of this story was written before I watched all of Season 3.

Q: Is this book based on OUAT or did you borrow the idea of EVIL Peter?

A: I would say this is more of a fanfiction of Robbie Kay as Peter Pan more than it is a fanfiction of OUAT (notice how I haven't included any other characters from OUAT)

Q: WHERE IS FELIX???

A: I WANTED FELIX! But so many Peter fics have Felix and I wanted to do my own thing. I've already been accused of copying by the author of another story (someone who will remain nameless but I won't lie if you happen to figure it out) and I wanted my story to be different than others out there.

•••

Well those are the questions I received! All other questions, I will answer personally.

Thank you guys for making Caged #4 in Robbie Kay Fanfiction right now! That's crazy!!

Love love love