Announcement

Hello guys and Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you are enjoy your break and Caged as gotten over half a million reads!!! That's incredible!

I have an announcement and early Christmas present, but it isn't what many of you hoped.

I'm not writing a sequel, but another Robbie Kay fanfiction!

This one is titled Promiscuity (and based on the title may or may not contain smut)

It's an alternate universe/vintage story that will have sort of a Downton Abbey or Pride and Prejudice feel to it and I will post the prologue as soon as I'm finished with it and the first chapter will be written after the New Year (or maybe sooner)

I really hope you all aren't too disappointed but I think this will be a good story. I'll put a sneak peak below and I have included the cover so you can see if it interests you!

'"They claim that you are.. promiscuous, and unashamedly so." I spoke boldly, as we were alone in the vast hall.

"Promiscuous?" he chuckled, a sheepish grin crawling upon his face. "No, Ms Devereaux, I simply dip my cup where there is plenty, and my dear, the world's pleasures are undoubtably plentiful." he stated, lowering his voice. His eyes - full of mischief as he tossed the apple, catching it in his palm as it fell. "If only you are willing take them." He placed the fruit in my hand and with a nod of his head, he turned on his heel and left me without words..'

So there you have it and it's a work in progress!

Merry Christmas and New Years!

Love love love