Chapter 1

Laura's POV

I walked through halls of Parker High, boys gawking at me like I was some kind of trophy. Can you blame them, I'm gorgeous. Girls giving me dirty glares, like seriously don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. I was soon joined by my older sister Maia. We laughed as she told me about some nerd that tried to ask her out.

"And then he was like: 'would you like to go out with me' And then I laughed in his face and walked away" she laughed. I laughed also as we walked to my car. We have to pick up our little sister Luna. I looked around the car park and finally spotted the red Lamborghini and motioned for her to follow me.

I bumped into someone and fell on the cold hard ground with a thud.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry- oh its just you" a blonde said looking down at me. Ross Lynch.

"Wow, thanks for helping me up" I said sarcastically while my sister helped me up.

"You should really watch where your going I wouldn't want you to hurt your pretty little head, again." He smirked amused and walked away. If you couldn't tell the Lynch's and Marano's don't get along, heck, we hate each other.

"What a jerk" Maia stated and rolled her eyes.

"He's related to Rocky, what do you think?" I said sarcastically and continued walking to the car.

@ WCA University

Vanessa's POV

I looked around campus for my little brother Ellington were is he? I am at the verge leaving him here. I huffed and took out my phone to call him. Until a ball it my head.

"Ow!" I yelped rubbing my head

"Oops, For an attention seeker your pretty invisible" My enemy Riker Lynch said cheekly picking up the football off the floor.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him. But like always he annoyed the crap out of me.

"So I heard your boyfriend dumped you must be sad feeling lonely" he said in a high pitch voice

"ACTUALLY, I dumped him" I corrected him.

"Lemme guess your friends came by your house while you ate ice cream they gave you reasons why he's a wazz bag." He smirked.

Okay, maybe that is exactly what happened but I wasn't gonna give him that satisfaction.

I opened my mouth to speak but my brother came just in time. To be completely honest he saved me because I had no comeback.

"Sorry I'm late, I had a run in with a Lynch" he said apologetically.

I nodded understanding. I glared at Riker and walked away. Phew. Saved by the brother.

Riker's POV

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my car. I opened the car door and saw my sister Rydel waiting.

"Took ya long enough" she snapped. Someone's grouchy.

"Sorry, I was annoying Vanessa" I smirked

"Atleast you have a good reason" she chuckled.

20 minutes later

Home at last!! I got out of the car and opened the front door. Rydel trailed behind me.

"We're home" I yelled. I soon stopped dead in my tracks seeing my mom and siblings sitting together. And let me tell you this does not happen on a regular basis. Something's up. I threw my keys and sat down next to Ryland my 5 year old brother, Rydel sat in between Rocky and Ross, Rocky's 18
and Ross is 17. My mom looked serious and it kind of scared me.