Chapter 9

Laura's POV

"Okay, people this is how the mission is gonna go, Ryland, Luna you guys are gonna disract mom and dad while we go on with the plan. Maia your gonna pretend to be me and Rydel you'll Stormie you guys are gonna stall Estrella while Ross and Laura go in the back and change Stormie's order. Ratliff you and I are gonna stay in the van in case anyone needs backup, sound like a plan?" Vanessa asked.

We saluted and went and got ready.

20 minutes later

We all came down wearing our outfits. I wore a white tank top with a black and white feather skirt with black white tiger printed converse my hair was parted to side curled and I borrowed one of Ross's snapbacks.

Maia wore a black and white Croptop that said: Problems 99 In bold and american flag shorts with black studded converse from Vanessa's closet

Rydel wore a blue button shirt with a blue and black striped sweater over it, brown mom jeans and blue flats

I stifled my laughter seeing her in that outfit.

She put her hand up

"Not a word" She said.

I nodded trying not to burst out laughing. Vanessa went over the plan for like the billionth time. We nodded rolling our eyes at how prepared she is being.

"I stole a your mom's rental car" Maia said throwing the keys to Rydel

"You stole my mother's car keys?" Rydel asked looking at the car.

"No" Maia replied

I rolled my eyes and looked at Ross for a brief second. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back but back soon stopped seeing Riker look at me.

"Laura, are you listening?" Vanessa asked.

"Um..yes, totally!" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Okay meet you guys at Estrella's boutique" Ratliff said.

We all splitted up. Vanessa, Ratliff, Riker and Rocky ran to the elevator. Maia and Rydel headed down the steps. Luna and Ryland ran to Stormie and dad's room. Ross and I stood awkwardly waiting for someone to say something.

"So...we should go" He said awkwardly

"Yeah we should" I said leaving the room. Ross followed me shutting the door behind him.

******************

Maia's POV

I got out of the car and pulled down my shirt. God how does Vanessa wear this? I kept pulling it down annoyed with how uncomfortable how it was.

"Your gonna blow our cover" Rydel said poking at me.

We made it to the store and walked inside.

" No, No me escuchas que es mejor tener que encaje aquí, pero el lunes o voy a corte de su oreja y alimentar si tú Disculpe tengo clientes" (No, No you listen to me! You better have that lace here by Monday or I will cut off your ear and feed it to you- excuse me I have costumers) Estrella said looking us and putting down the phone.

"Um...I'm Vanessa! I ordered a wedding from you" I said manipulating Vanessa's voice.

"Oh yes! We appear to have ran out of lace" she said apologetically

"Well that's okay I was thinking something a bit more...I don't know...Vomit Green, what do you think mom" I asked Rydel.

"I think that it's a marvelous idea. The new length I thinking knee heigth, with a huge ugly bow at the back" Rydel replied smirking.

"Oh it nice to meet you Stormie! Anything else you would like to change?" Estrella asked

"Well...the dress fitting could change to a different day.." Rydel and I smirked

Ross's POV

Laura got out the car and tried not to draw attention to herself. I followed her behind the building.

"I'll go hack into the computer, you just make your self useful" She said opening the back door. She walked in making sure her shoes made no noise. She pointed to a room with a computer in it. She ran inside and sat by the computer. I wasn't looking where I was going and I hit something and fell to the floor.

"Ow! Lo que en su ir! Caray" (watch where your going! Geez) I heard someone say in Spanish. I looked up to see a gorgeous brunette on floor. I got and helped her.

"I am sooo sorry!" I said helping her up.

"It's cool, barely felt my spine break" she joked

I chuckled lightly. We started at eachother for a while and it wasn't awkward at all.

I glanced at Laura for a moment she was looking at me with a complex look on her face. I'm not sure if she was mad or sad or both. She turned away and continued doing what she was doing. The girl shook her head and gave me a fake serious look that she kept breaking by smiling.

"This is area for staff only what are you doing here, I could have you arrested" she folded her arms.

"I got lost" I smiled sheepishly

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

"Better get going before my sister catches you" she said turning around

"When will I see you again?" I asked her before she left.

She held out her hand. I gave her my phone and she typed in her phone number she winked at me before leaving. I read the number over and over and over again. I read her name and smiled 'Esperanza' (Hope) (AN: Estrella means Star I didn't mention that!)

Laura walked of the room and smacked my phone on the floor and walked out of the building

I picked it up and checked see if it was broken. Thank god it wasn't. What's her problem? Wait... IS THAT MY SNAPBACK? I ran after her.

Damiano's POV

I struggled to get out of the rope that tied me down to the chair. Luna and Ryland tied us to chairs.

"How long you think before they come back?" Stormie asked

"After their nap" I said looking at the 2 passed out toddlers on the floor sprawled out.

Ah, good day everyone Kandy here and I have no announcements other that GMW is owning my life right now. So yeah.....Bye! Hope you liked it. 1 love that is wrap and zoop!