Chapter 5

Rydel's POV

I dragged my sorry butt out of bed and into the shower. I took a quick shower and threw on some clothes. I jumped on my laptop and turned on my video camera and looked at it.

"What up everybody! Its CutiePie here and today I decided to react to hate comments (AN: If don't live under a rock you would know who Pewdiepie is he is the person with most subscribers on the entire YouTube, he is a hilarious gamer, so basically Rydel is the spin off, Lol I'm weird.

Yeah, I'm a youtube gamer don't act so shocked you all saw it coming. Pewdiepie is my role model he is so awesome, hopefully I can reach his goal of 40 million subs.

I started reading the comment and reacted to them all I can say is these people can be mean!

I was editing when I got a text from Rocky

Rocky
Meet us in the cave! Hurry up! (_)

The cave is basically a room that the Marano's have that's for kids only, parents not allowed. Thank god imagine your mom casually walk in when your plotting to ruin her wedding. Talk about Awkward.

I grabbed my laptop and headed down stairs. I walked passed Wolf and Tiger The Marano's huskys and pressed the button on the elevator. Yes they have a mini elevator in their house all I can say is SO JEALOUS.

I finally made it to the cave and walked inside. Everyone was talking and bickering. Mostly bickering. Let's be real they were having a full on brawl!

I sat down and looked at the boys bickering like five year olds. Vanessa finally cleared her throat and the boys stopped fighting.

"There's a reason we brought you into this room and its not to fight! So put the claws away ladies!" Vanessa said standing up and gesturing her hands to calm down.

"Here's what I got, I heard Dad talking about The Bahamas on a business call" Laura said typing on her computer and pulling up the voice recorder and playing the conversation.

"Well, Henry tell Mr. Obama that I am getting Married I'm 3 months and that i am taking a break from work, I'm going to the Bahamas for my wedding." Damiano said through the speakers.

"But-" Henry was cut off

"Great!" My dad beamed "Now I really must be off Im going golfing with Bruce"

And the phone was hung up.

We all stared at Laura in shock.

"How did you do that?!" I asked her

"Oh it was easy, I hacked dad's phone and then recorded the recording of his recent calls. I covered up my tracks my cutting his phone dead. In other words I rewired his phone, god only knows what is gonna happen he turns on his phone, it might explode for all I know" She laughed slightly and looked back her laptop.

We stared at her in even more shock. She looked at us and widened her eyes.

"I mean..beginners luck" She said through a fake smile, looking back at her laptop.

Ross's POV

Beginners luck? Nope. Not buying it. Holy fish sticks! Laura's a secret nerd! Okay Ross let's not jump to conclusions let's be sure about this. I looked at her really closely hoping to get evidence. I looked at her from head to toe nothing seems nerdy about her.

"Ross are you even listening?" Vanessa asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Uh......" I trailed off.

"Exactly what I thought" She rolled her eyes

"People we have to get the plan because as far as I'm concerned we are boarding A plane in the next 5 days." Ryland said annoyed with our constant bickering.

"Uh...we'll just wing it?" Vanessa said nervously

"Wing it? Are you kidding me?" Riker stood up. "Are you not seeing what's around us?" He looked around at of us "The Brains" he looked at Laura. "The face" He looked at me. "The distractions" he pointed to Luna and Ryland. "The muscle" he pointed to Rocky. "The actress" He looked at Maia. "Demolition expert" he pointed to Rat face- oops, Ratliff. "And of course our leader" he put his hand on Vanessa's shoulder.

She looked down at his hand and blushed. He pulled his hand away quickly.

"Too much?" He asked

"Uh...yeah" she blushed lightly

OTP! OTP! OTP! OTP! OTP! Okay so maybe they hate eachother. BIG DEAL? The best relationships come from hatred. My brother would kill me if he found out I ship him and Vanessa. Im the only one in my family who have nothing against the Marano's. I fake it to make them happy.

"When you two are done I wanna go eat breaky, Chef made extra fluffy pancakes." Rydel rolled her eyes.

Riker rolled his eyes at her and typed something on his phone, he got and left the room.

We soon heard Rydels phone go off. She looked at her text and widened her eyes.

"You text your mother with that mouth?!" Rydel yelled at Riker.

Ah, good day everyone, or night which ever! I updated! Yay me! I'm so sorry if this sucked I let my twin brother do it because I was lazy & and he is begging me to write 1 of his plots and he wants to help too so I let him write this one. Hope you liked it.
1 love that is a wrap and ZOOP.