Chapter 4

Vanessa's POV

I shut the door to "Riker's" room and walked out. I smirked as I passed Laura walking down the hall. She smirked back and shook the paint can in her hand. I walked down stairs to find Luna placing balls in a paint ball gun. You'd think we would stop this because she's only 7 years old. She's mature for her age. She nodded at me and walked towards Ryland's room. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. I saw Maia taking eggs, flour crushed oranges, banana, strawberry and milk, let's just say one of the Lynch,s are very allergic to these things. Nodded my head at her and she saluted. I walked out of the kitchen and back up the stairs. There's a lot of noise. I walked to Rydel's room curious to know what the heck is going on. I opened the door to her room and looked inside, I soon slammed the door shut see what was inside. I will never unsee that! I walked away quickly pretending I wasn't there.

Riker's POV

I looked out the window at all the amazingly gorgeous mansions and that we passed, while mom gave us a lecture about the Marano's. I tuned her out by putting on my headphones I can't believe this is happening to us of all people.

Mom soon drove into the Marano's gigantic driveway and we all got out.

"Okay, people here's the deal, go inside and put your stuff in your room's and if you need help ask 1 of your sisters or brother" she said referring to the Marano's.

"Yeah, let's not start calling them that" Ross said grabbing his box and walking inside.

We all followed him and walked inside of the house.

Vanessa was sitting by the pool looking gorgeous as alwa- WHOA DUDE, HOLD THE RELISH, SHE IS GONNA BE YOUR STEP SISTER LET ALONE YOU HATE HER, GET A GRIP.

She turned around and looked at us, smiled and waved. I awkwardly waved back.

Laura and Maia then game downstairs on their bathing suits.

"Hey Guys, you should really come for a swim after your done the water is amazing." Laura said walking to the pool with Maia.

My siblings and I exchanged looks and walked upstairs.

We departed in the large hallway and made our way to our rooms. I opened my doors and looked inside. I turned on the lights. What the heck?

The room was completely wrecked. The wall was busted in the window was broken. The stuffing my bed was all over the room. And scariest of all the wall said $leep With One Eye Open. Who turns their S' into Cash signs? Marano's.

Ross's POV

I Opened my bedroom door to see a Clown.

"Aaaaaaaaaahh" I screamed like a little girl

The door slammed shut. I turned to turn it but it was locked from the outside. Clowns were everywhere! The ceiling had a clown on it the wall had a gigantic Clown on sticking out its tounge (AN: I can't spell!) I screamed for the 5th time today. I hit the door trying to get out there. The lights them went off and words appeared on the wall, probably glow in the dark spray paint. You $hould have never come here. I just walked into a scene from Chucky!! I banged on the door some more hoping it would open. I'm stuck in here!

Rocky's POV

I opened the door and looked inside, nothing was wring it looked like a basic room and sitting on my bed was a cake. It smelled amazing. I read he note that was next to it. .

Dear Rocky,
I know we aren't friends but your gonna be apart