Chapter 8

Riker POV

I sat down on the chair in the private jet and began to read.

"Really? We're on a private jet and you deicide to read? What a nerd!" Laura chuckled snatching the book away.

I tried to grab it but Laura placed her hand on my shoulder and looked me dead in the eye. I instantly sat down.

This is why I don't hang with pretty girls they manipulate you! That and I have no other friends. You'd think cause she's younger than me it wouldn't work. But trust me it does.

She flipped through the pages and gasped.

"I love this book! Did you get to the part where Dr. Jekll died and Mr Hyde-" she stopped and looked at the people staring at her. "I mean what a dumb book" she threw the book at me and sat next Ross.

Um...Okay. Vanessa chuckled and sat next to me.

"Laura's a secret geek she'd tell but she a world class hacker. She may not look it but she's capeable of lot more than spending daddy's money" Vanessa said looking at Laura

"What are you capeable of?" I asked her smirking.

"Punching you in the mouth" she replied.

I nodded and continued reading the book. I felt the jet shake a little. I looked out the window to see a huge country up ahead.

Rocky was out cold there was no waking him up at this point. Maia poked his cheek and chuckled.

Damiano handed her some whip cream. She sprayed it in Rocky's hand and tickled is nose.

He shifted his body and wipped the whip cream in her face, he smirked and opened his eyes.

"Well played Lynch, well played" she said whipping her face. " I'm gonna get you back, maybe not day maybe not tomorrow but I'm gonna get ya" she sat in her seat and buckled up.

The plane started to descend. I hate landing. It scares the crab out of me, I watched as the jet got closer and closer to ground I held on for dear life.

"Are you scared of landing?" Vanessa asked smirking.

"N-no why would you say that?" I replied nervously.

"Your trembling" she said point to my hand which are vibrating.

I saw the airport I'm front of us. I braced my self for impact. I felt a bump and the sound of the run way underneath us. I sighed in relief as to the fact  I wasn't dead.

I got off the plane and looked outside I saw the girls' luggage going into the airport we got off the jet and walked towards the airport.

We finally got inside we saw this looong line and groaned annoyed. Until a security guard carried us through to baggage claim. Knowing a famous guys has its perks. We made it outside to see 2 limos.

"The adults get the black one the kids get the white one" Mom explained

"Losers!" Me and Vanessa high-fived

"That includes people under 24" Damiano said.

Our smiled faltered as mom and Damiano left.

We all got in the limo and sat awkwardly.

"Okay faze 2 complete, Faze 3" Riker said opening a bottle of coke.

"When did Stormie say she was fitting the dresses?" Vanessa asked

"Gimme a sec" Laura said typing on her computer she turned to face the computer to us the voice record started making noises until someone answered.

"Estrella's boutique, Estrella speaking" A lady answered.

"Hi, my name is Stormie Lynch, I was wondering if I could schedule an appointment to fit my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses, my daughter Vanessa purchased them from there." She said politely

"But of course, I know Vanessa, well! What day are you thinking?" Estrella asked

"My wedding is in 6 weeks so I'm thinking Saturday"

"Consider it done!"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, have a nice day"

"You too"

The call ended.

"Laura is there any possibility you brought your voice manipulator?" Vanessa asked looking at Laura.

She was about to respond when the limo came to a sudden halt.

Rydel POV