Chapter 12

Riker's POV

We have walked into the hotel room and sat in the mini living room. I sat on the floor and watched Vanessa scold Luna for almost blowing our cover at the Venue.

Laura was clicking through her laptop not sure what she was doing, but a looked serious. I noticed Ross texting someone on his phone. I glanced over at his phone to see who was texting. Who's Esperenza and why is Ross so happy about texting her.

I shrugged it off and continued looking at Vanessa. This may sound totally stalkerish, but I assure you it totally isn't. It's just a normal guys looking at a billionaire's absolutely gorgeous daughter who might be my step sister if this plan to ruin a wedding doesn't work. No biggie.

"I've done it!!" Laura screamed making everyone surround her "I tracked him down!"

"You tracked who down?" I asked

"Your dad!" She beamed "he's here in The Bahamas on a business trip! He has all the answer we need!"

"I don't get it..." Rocky said scratching his head

"Of course you wouldn't" Maia rolled her eyes.

"He knows how shut this wedding down completely, and if my calculations are correct he still has feelings for mom." Ross said joining in on the convo.

"Doesn't dad have a girlfriend?" I asked

"She's obviously a rebound!" Rydel stated

"Can we go on mission Daddy Issues in o'700 hours?" I said rubbing my eyes

Everyone gave a confused looks expect Laura. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

"He means go to bed.." Laura said translating it.

They all nodded and walked to their rooms. I jumped in my bed and took a good long yawn and went to bed.

--------------

Ratliff POV

I got out bed and went to bathroom and took a shower, I looked in the mirror and shrugged I don't feel like shaving today, too lazy. I walked out the bathroom and put on some clothes I put on a black T-shirt and some jeans and my black converse. I walked of my room and walked into the mini kitchen, I grabbed a root beer and sat on the couch.

Rydel walked out of her room wearing a black tank top a pair of jeans and black wedged sneakers.

Ross looked up and smirked.

"Did y'all plan something or...." Ross said jokingly.
Rydel shoved him and blushed. I blushed too and looked down at the floor.

"NewOPT" Laura said quickly making it almost impossible to understand. "Anyway, ready for the plan?"

"I don't know, I mean, we haven't seen our dad in years! I'm a nervous wreck!" Rocky said rubbing sweaty hands in his pants

"It'll be fine!" Laura said resting her hand on his shoulder.

Rydel seemed kind of uneasy. I mean after 7 years she's finally seeing her dad, I'd be tense too.

Laura put the address on her phone so we were ready to go. We told out parents we were going out for lunch so we're off the hook.

We got in the rental car followed the directions.

"Turn left" Siri said

I followed directions and turned left.

"Is anyone else excited? You should be this is a good thing! You guys finally get your answers from your dad! Act a bit more excited!" Maia said cheerfully

"He's a stranger...." Riker said Looking down.

We finally made it to our destination. We got out the car and looked up and the beautiful hotel be is staying in. We walk into the lobby and stand infront the elevator.

"Any second thoughts?" Laura asked

The Lynch's shook their heads and got in the elevator. We followed them. We waited while the corny elevator music played. We finally stopped at this beautifully penthouse. It looked like ours just way more mature.

A man walked down the stairs he was tall and slim and had brown hair.

"Well.....I never thought I'd see the day.........kids?" Mark said looking at them closely.

"Hi Daddy" she said running giving him a hug. The boys soon joined in.

I wiped the away the tears that were streaming down the face

"Are you crying?" Vanessa asked me

"No, there's something in my eye"

"Yeah, tears" Maia commented

Mark pulled away and looked at his kids from head to toe.

"How are you guys here? How did you find me?" He asked.

"Our friend Laura found you" Ross said smiling Laura

Mark smirked and nodded. He led to the couch and told them to sit.

"So long have all of you been dating?" Mark asked the boys.

"No, no, no, no you got it-" The boys we cut off

"Right! You got it right, we've been dating for over a year now right Rossy?" Laura said scooting closer to Ross.

"Yeah! Same here" Maia said putting her head on Rocky's shoulder.

"We've been dating for 2 years" Vanessa smiled at Riker

Rydel nodded and held my hand

"I see I taught you boys well!" Mark said smirking his sons and daughter.

"That's not why we came here, dad" Riker signed "Ya know how mom is getting married?"

"Yes why?" Dad said starting to get serious

"We are totally against it! We've been plotting to ruin her wedding for the longest time and then we ruined the dress and you changed it. Why did you do that? I thought you'd be more against it than us." Riker continued

"Your mother deserves the best, she need to be happy. I know go guys aren't dating. I remember you Vanessa, Riker use to have the biggest cru-"

"SKIP THAT PART! continue" Riker said cutting him off.

"You guys seem to be getting along right now. There's no need to make your parents heartbroken, again. They love each other. Be happy for them. Support them. I'm sure what ever differences you all had in the past you'll get over it."

We all looked each other feeling horrible.

"It was nice to see you guys again, I hope we can keep  in touch" Mark said hugging them. They exchanged numbers and we left

The car ride was long am awkward. I don't know how I feel anymore......about the mission, the plot or Rydel. I mean I don't hate her, I like her in a way, I'm just super confused I need Panadol and a nap.

The wedding is in 3 weeks...we got time...sorta.

Hello darlings! How was your day? Good? Great! Because mine was awesome!! Kaelyn is gonna become officially apart of the Brady Bunch as some call us. By some  people I mean my friend who are jealous I have lots of siblings and they only have 1. XD sorry I'm not sorry! Anyway! Hope You Liked It!
1 love that is a wrap and ZOOP!