Chapter 7

Ross's POV

I finished packing my things and zipped up the suitcase. I took shower and changed into my outfit. I wore a T-shirt that said Do It For The Vine and skinny jeans with my varsity jacket with my blue and green snapback. I put it on backwards and looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled my suitcases downstairs. (AN: there's this weird thing were people are asking what kind of hairstyle does Ross have, Lol if your wondering he has season 3 hair XD)

I looked to see Laura struggling to shut her suitcase. I walked towards her looking down at her.

"Need some help" I asked bending down next to her.

"Please" she sighed falling on her back in exhaustion.

I sat on her suitcase and motioned for her to zip it up. She simply zipped it up and smiled.

"1 down 14 more to go" she chuckled pointing to the pile of suitcases behind her.

My mouth dropped open seeing all her luggage. I sighed and sat on the other one while she zipped it up.

Eventually we finished zipping up all her suitcases and flopped on the couch tiredly.

I glanced over at Laura and can I just say WOW she looks really pretty. She wore and american flag crop top with leather waist high black shorts, black combat boots, a black leather jacket and her hair was straighten with a red, blue & white stripe in it.

I started humming the American anthem just to annoy her a bit. She looked over at me and glared at me. I smiled at her in victory and waited for the others to come downstairs.

Maia's POV

I looked at my self very pleased with what I was wearing. I wore cute aqua dress with an attached belt with aqua pumps, my hair was in a half up half down ponytail. Basically Ariana Grande style

I clawed through my walking closet looking for clothes when I finally was done I tried to lift my suitcases and yep you guessed it they were too heavy! I looked around frantically looking for a solution. I soon saw a brunette walk by. My eyes widened.

"Rocky!!" I yelled for him to come back.

He reversed and walked into my room and looked at my suitcases I had atleast 16.

"Put your 'muscles' to use and help me" I asked rudely/ begging.

"So you agree I have muscles" he flexed them showing off

"Help me spaghetti arms" I said picking up a bag and leaving the room

Rocky trailed behind me struggling with the other suitcases. I let out a small giggle and continued walking.

Riker's POV

I packed my carry on and was about to walk downstairs when I felt an urge to go to Vanessa's room. I shrugged and walked to her room. I opened the door to find her searching the room frantically.

She looked up and me and screamed:

"Have you seen it?!"

I gave her a confused look.

"Seen what?" I asked kinda worried

"The bracelet mom gave me!" She yelled on the verge of tears.