Chapter 3

Ellington's POV

"Exsqueeze me! What the hell is going on here?" I yelled.

"Ellington, These are Stormie's kids" He said through a fake smile.

"This joke is really funny! Now the get the hell out of my house" Maia said.

"GUYS!" Dad scolded us.

"Dad! You brought the enemy into the home base!? Traitor!" I yelled at him

"You honestly think we wanted to come to your over sized "rich people" house?" Rydel yelled back

"Its better than whatever shoebox you live in!"

Rydel scoffed as she launched at me. But the boys caught her just in time before she ripped out my eyeball.

"Well" my stormie cleared her throat "I assume you know eachother"

"And I assume you are a genius!" Maia said sarcastically. I nudged her and gave her a look. She gave me the same look and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, pause!" Dad yelled gathering his thoughts "How do you know each other?"

"Ladies first" Laura said referring to the Lynch's.

The girls don't hate Rydel, its a simple dislike, but me, Its the complete opposite between us.

They glared at her and explained the whole hatred thing to our parents. They listened attentively to what was being told. And yep you guessed it. Stormie told us this long lecture about learning to love people and she added in a few details I wish she had kept to herself. And that is basically how the night ended.

"Bye! See you tomorrow" Dad said shutting the door and turning to face us.

"What happened in there?!" Our dad screamed at us.

"You brought the enemy into home base what did you want us to do give them a cookie?" Maia said sarcastically, its the only language she speaks.

"Enemy? Home base? We are not in the war, people, speak english!" Dad screamed.

"You want English? She's apart of the enemy, she isn't allowed in this house!" Vanessa said

"Ya know what? You guys are selfish! And I can't wait to have new kids because my currant ones suck! He said pulling out is phone, he dialed a number. It rang for awhile until someone answered. "Hey, yeah turns out their okay with it! ............. Okay great I'll send the moving van in the morning." He hung up the phone, Looked at us and walked away.

We exchanged looks and ran after our dad.

Riker's POV

We all got in the car and sat with silence. Until mom just had to break it.

"So what do you think of him" she asked happily.

"He seems great!" I said falsely. "But."

She looked at me and frowned. "But what?"

"His kids-"

"RIKER ANTHONY LYNCH! I just gave you a lecture on sharing love were you guys not listening?"

"Well, mom you didn't keep it a 100% PG" Rocky spoke up covering Ryland's ears.

Mom opened her mouth to defend herself but luckily her phone rang. She put it on speakers because she was driving.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey, so turns out their okay with it" Damino lied perfectly.

"That amazing! I'll start packing"

"Great I'll send the moving van in the morning" and the phone went dead.

My face dropped listening to the conversation that just went on between my mother and Damiano. I looked back at my siblings and they looked ten times scareder than I did.

Next Day

Last night was ridiculous. We were running around collecting all our stuff. This all happening way to fast.

I looked around my empty bedroom and sighed. I've lived here my whole life and now I'm just moving. No explanation or warning just, moving. I wiped a tear away that came down my face. I picked up the last box and shut the door. I ran my hand over the door one more time and walked to Rydel's room.

She sat here in a little ball. Looking around at her pink room.

"Rydel anything else you wanna put in the box to take with you?" I asked her

"Yeah, this...house" she said between sniffs

"Besides that"

"Then, no" she said running her fingers over the floor

I sighed and walked to Rocky and Ross's room. I opened the door and saw Ross looking out the window and Rocky laying on the hard ground. A wave of pity came over me. I stood next to Ross and looked out the window.

"Nice view?" I asked him

He shrugged and continued looking out with window. I sat next to rocky on the floor. He looked at me and then looked back at the roof. I sighed and looked at both of them.

"Its gonna be okay" I assured them.

They looked at me with no emotion and looked back. I got up and left the room. I walked to Ryland's room and peeked my head in. I was coloring on the wall I widened my eyes and looked at when he drew. "I HATE MARANO'S" I looked at the painting with wide eyes and looked down at Ryland. He smiled at me innocently. I slowly made my way out of the room. Okay then?

"Guys it's time to go!" Mom yelled. Everyone walked of their rooms and headed downstairs.

And so it begins

Updated! Special shout to ByWolfstar also shout out to KeishaLeeAnn some very awesonesauce people.

Anywho hope you liked it! Have an amazing day! 1 love that is a wrap and zoop