Chapter 16 (Finale)

Maia's POV

My eyes snapped open sharply hearing a blow horn. I groaned and grabbed my head in utter pain.

I got out bed and put on my bunny slippers. I slowly made my way out to living room to everyone else looking as tired as I did.

I sat the couch to see a latina girl standing in front of us.

"Hi! My name's Raini! I'm gonna be your super visor, I'm also 1 of the wedding planners I was assigned to you guys! It great to meet all of you!" She said very peppy.

"Aren't you a bit young to be a supervisor?" Luna asked her

Raini smile faltered, she bend down and came face to face with Luna

"Aren't you a bit too young to own a yacht?" She said sternly.

Luna looked like she just looked the devil you eyes. She hid vubehind Ross and his her face.

Raini came back up to her full height and put back on the fake smile.

"Here are your schedules, come for hair and make up in an hour" she smiled and left the room

Anyone sensing that something is off?

------------

We got our the car and waited while Riker payed the Uber.

"That chick this morning, anyone else sensing she's a bit off?" I asked sipping my Starbucks

"Don't be paranoid, dad would never higher a wack job to supervise us?" Vanessa said sipping hers too.

"Has watching endless loops of Pretty Little Liars taught us anything?! No one is who they seem" I said making my point

I glanced over at Luna who was playing on her phone. She looked up and me and nodded.

At least one person gets were I'm coming from. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the building. Its was flooding with family members, I also saw a lot of new faces, hm..maybe the Lynch's.

"Hey guys!" Raini popped out of no where.

We all jolted holding are hearts in relapse of heart attacks we just had.

"Did I scare you guys?! I am so sorry!" She said apologetically

"No, its fine, my heart just STOPPED, no biggie" Ross said sarcastically.

"Anywho, the wedding starts in 2 hours and you 10 need hair and make up stat! Girls dressing room is on the 3rd floor, 5th door on the left, boys 2nd floor, 3rd door on the left" she said peppily like she usually does.

We all nodded and were off to find the elevator.

"Um..wheres the elevat-" I turned around but Raini had disappeared. "She was just-"

"Found them!" Ellington stated walking towards them.

I looked around in more time and sighed. I followed Ellington to elevators, each marked the different floors.

"Okay, good luck guys! Give dad our good lucks we'll see you out there?" I said to the boys.

"Will do" Rocky said.

"Don't screw this up" Laura said hugging Ratliff and pulling away from him.

"Only if you don't first" he replied getting the elevator.

The girls and I got in and waited for the elevator to the floor, in the mean time it played cheesy music, that made us all giggle.

We finally got out and ran to the door. Vanessa pulled it open and raced inside. 5 ladies were standing up behind salon chairs. Each chair had our name on it. I say in the seat that said Maia.