Happy New Year!

Hello 2017! I know. You have questions. I haven't been active for what seems like forever. I completely skipped out on you guys and I'm sorry. I haven't had anything going on. I knew I should been writing. I knew I should have been trying to get these chapters out for you guys. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I've tried writing. That didn't work. It's not that uninspired. It's not that I lost interest. It's not that I'm giving up. It's that I'm really tired. The break I've been having from these books is refreshing. I needed it. It's 2017. My birthday was on the 31st of December. I'm 17 now. I'm senior. I'm going to college. There's so much going on. But that's no excuse for leaving you guys. I'm sorry. It was today that when I finally opened the Wattpad app that I found out that one of my favorite authors stopped writing (miss you @HopeAndStar516). I will admit I shed a single tear. I'm not gonna be a flat out Liar. And that's when i realized. "Shit. I technically stopped being active. I wonder how people feel. Not as dramatic as me of course. But I wonder how they feel. I should write them something I should see how they feel about me leaving." I mean..I'd be kinda sad, but I'd support their decision. I'm just really upset that I left you guys. I then realized that why I left for so long. Yeah, I was tired. But I also was getting kinda detached. I remember I would meet my update schedule each time Without fail. I truthfully admire myself, compared to what I am now. I was great back then. Maybe it was because I thought no one would read anything I put out and I was doing it for myself. I just feel bad. But I also dont. That's why I've decided to not make anymore story. But believe me. I'm going to finish the ones I have made. I'm not a person that does things half ass. Those story are getting finished. I've decided to start over RBW. I really do love that story and I haven't made it to its full potential. The Reckless series, That is getting continued for sure. It's my biggest and only series and I love it so much. SFP that is getting continued, I love that  story way too much and Haven I know a lot of you love that story so I'm continuing for sure! Cause I love it too!
2017 resolutions:
•Stick To Update Schedule
•Write To The Best Of Your Ability
•Just Be Fucking Awesome

I hope you guys had a great new year! I love you guys a lot! Believe me! Anyway 1 love that a  wrap and ZOOP!

PS. If I don't do the Resolution you have permission to not like the chapter and you also get to roast me in the comments.
Okay I love you guys so much. BYEEEEEEE