Chapter 2

Vanessa's POV

I locked my self in my room and cried in my pillow. Why? Why now? Who is she? Are all the questions running through my mind at this point. I looked around my room at the pictures of my family. Tears still falling, I got up and looked at the picture of my mother. I smiled slightly.
Soon I heard the door open. Laura peeked her head out from behind the door.

"Need a crying buddy?" She asked. I nodded my head

"Plus 4?" She opened the door wider to show my other siblings. Their eyes were all puffy except Luna & Ellington I knew he wanted to be strong for us but I could tell he wanted to cry.

They all came and sat down next to me. I rested my head on Maia's shoulder. Laura was crying on Ellington's shoulder and Luna well she was happy as can be but pretending to be sad for us. Tears streamed down my face like a river. Where's Mom when you need her?

Rocky's POV

We watched as Riker paced up and down the room. Muttering things under his breath.

"A marano?! I mean a marano!" He basically yelled at us. "Of all the desperate losers in the world she picked a marano!"

"Oh come on guys! It could be fun!" Ryland said trying to cheer us up. We all looked at him and gave him a death glare. He smiled at us innocently and continued to color.

"I'm just happy that mom is happy-" Rydel was cut off

"BULL! You hate this as much as we do" Ross yelled at her.

"ATLEAST I CARE ABOUT OUR MOTHERS WELL BEING!" She yelled back

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! YOU BOTH HATE THIS DON'T DENY IT YOUR DYING INSIDE! YOU WANNA CURL UP IN A LITTLE BALL AND CRY YOUR EYES OUT, BUT YOU REFUSE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA COME OFF SOFT, RIGHT?" I yelled at all them. They all looked at me. "Look, its getting late, we should get some sleep, hopefully we won't be at each others throats in the morning."

They nodded and left the room. Ross sat on his bed and looked at the ceiling. I stared out the window for a bit, but soon I fell asleep.

The Next Day

Rydel's POV

I slowly dragged myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and threw in some clothes. Today is the day i meet that guy I'm suppose to call dad. him by his first name, I'm sure as heck not calling him dad. I wore a Blue croptop that said THUG LIFE, I wore black jeans, with blue converse and a black beanie.

I jumped down the stairs and sat at the kitchen table. I greeted my siblings and grabbed some waffles. I ruffled Ryland's hair and sat down. My mother stared at me for some odd reason. I glanced up and gave her a look that said "What?".

"Your wearing that to meet Damiano? Its a bit skimpy don't you think?" She poked at my outfit.

"Mom! Will you leave me alone!? I look fine!" I whined, while the boys chuckled

"Your belly is showing!"

"Its a style you wouldn't know your like 50 years old!"

Mom rolled her eyes and walked away, probably gone to get ready.

"Rydel, she's still our mom" Riker said putting his plate in the dish washer "no matter how horrible her taste in men is"

We laughed, but soon it died down, remember that our lives are about change for the worse.

Vanessa's POV

I sat on the couch looking like a potato, not really caring that I had no make up on, not really caring my hair looks fugly, not caring that my outfit looks like something I dug out of the trash. I watched as the maids rushed about the house, bumping into every thing I washed with amusement until a thought ran through my head, "why are they doing this?"

I got up and walked towards one of the maids.

"Stef, What the haystack is going on?" I asked

"Mr. Marano's fiancé is coming over he asked for the house to be spotless." She said walking away.

I clenched my jaw and smirked. She is gonna wish she never met my dad.

Laura's POV

I finished doing my makeup and got dressed. I straightened my hair and sat in my chair.

"I am in way over my head" I muttered under my breath "Stormie Lynch, wouldn't hurt just to look, right?" I pulled out my laptop and googled her.

"Single mother, blah, blah, 5 kids, blah, bla- 5 kids?" I slowly shut my laptop down "Lynch? 5 kids? No, she couldn't be, she's the-"

The door bell rang. Oh god.

"I'll get it!" One of the maids yelled.

Gotta tell the others! I ran out my room, down the stairs only to find my dad and a absolutely gorgeous lady hugging him. No way that's her, she looks 25.

I stared at her for a while until my back up came. I don't see the annoying bunch maybe my conspiracy was wrong.

I soon heard tiny foots steps leaping down the stairs. I grabbed Luna just in time before she screamed mommy

"Laur? Why you hiding?" She asked.

"Laura, what are you doing?" Maia asked me.

"The evil step mother is a Lyn-"

"Kids! Is that you? I want you come and meet someone very special" Our dad called.

We awkwardly walked down the stairs. We stood next to each other like army soldiers because let's be honest the only time someone special came to the house it was the first lady.

"Oh my goodness they're gorgeous! Guys come meet your future step siblings" Stormie squealed

"Oh trust me, Mom. We know them." Rydel said leaning against the wall. "Very, very well"

Maia, Vanessa and Ratliff stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do. I stood there playing with the end of my hair. Hell, Luna, the happiest little girl on earth and she looks like she just witnessed dad get slaughtered. This is not gonna end well.

Snap, crackle, POP. Just finished a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. 1 Love that is a wrap and zoop