Chapter 14

Vanessa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes not welcoming the sun by shielding my eyes. I got out of bed and got in the shower. I threw on some clothes and fixed my make up.

I wore a floral shirt with ripped jeans and some wedges, blue nail polish and my purse. A heart necklace and my hair was curled

I walked out the room and walked to the lounge area.

The wedding is literally in 3 days and no one has said anything about the mission. Laura has been super quiet. I'll have to get back to that. Anyway Stormie let us have a day off since we've been doing so much stressful things.

I grabbed my coffee cup and made a PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte).

Riker walked out of his room and flopped on the couch and turned on the TV. The Steve Wilkos shoe came on. I grabbed my coffee mug and sat next to Riker on the couch.

"And the lie detector to states that Tommy.....Did not tell the truth" The TV said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee.

"How do you watch this crap? It's horrible, it makes people look bad on TV also, their bosses probably watch the show and when they see their employee on national Television being called a liar, that doesn't exactly go well" I rolling my eyes

"It's quality stuff" he argued

Laura then came out of her room wearing he black crop top and shorts with Black Jordans, she wore her glasses and Ross's black snapback. She had black nail polish and she wore a red watch and her hair was straightened with a strip of red in it.

She went to the mini kitchen and poured some coffee into a cup.

"Morning Laur" Riker said greeting her.

She waved and sat on a chair. She kept her head down not talking.

Whats wrong with her? We'll get back to that later. I continued watching TV.

I couldn't help but look at Laura. Is it wrong to say I'm a bit worried about her. I know she's gonna be a senior next year but I'm just worried.

Rydel's POV

I heard everyone outside talking loudly as I fixed my video camera. I realized ive really been rejecting my subscribers lately with all the drama I haven't uploaded a video in a month.

"Hey what's up guys! It's CutiePie here and today I decided to do a Q & A." I said happily into the camera.

The Q & A went really well, actually. Everyone was so nice! I love my subscribers so much! They got me from this shy girl to a 4 million subscribed YouTuber.

I looked down and realized I was still in my PJ's. I sighed and walked to NY suitcase. I pulled out random things and threw them on.

I wore my blue tank top with a leopard print heart in the middle, blue jeans, my blue and pink snapback that said Miami my blue and pink Jordans and my hair was curled.

I jumped on my bed and turned on my phone. Hm...I have a text. I opened up my Whatsapp and checked my messages. Who is 238-7690? I shrugged and opened the message

Unknown

Remember what i told you guys, Its not worth another heartbreak -Dad

I smiled and got off my bed. Maybe it is a bad idea, I've learn to treat the Marano's like my own. Like my own Friends, Like my own Siblings, Like my own family. There's no point in someones life just for our own sake. Maybe I should tell them. On the other hand, They'll kill me.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of my room. I saw everyone sitting on the couch looking like a big happy family. Maybe they wont be so mad. Who am i kidding they're gonna hate me. Until my eyes fell upon Laura. She was being quiet, unsocial & wasn't her smile.

Huh, wonder whats got her down. I tapped her shoulder and motioned for her what to follow me. She got up and followed me to the hotel pool. We sat on the edge and looked out at the sea.

"You know don't you?" I asked looking down at the water

"I have no idea what you talking about" She said quietly

"You know you want this wedding to happen" I said looking at her

She didn't answer. She just looked down in the water.

"I like Ross" She said emotionless "and he's gonna be my step-brother"

I looked at her for a moment but then nodded.

"I like Ratliff, guess we're all on the same boat"

"What are we gonna do?" She asked my

"Tell them, tell them the wedding is happening"

"What if they don't listen"

"They have to"

Riker's POV

I laughed at the lady having a mental breakdown on the Steve Wilkos Show I absolutely love this show! Wonder where Rydel and Laura went, hm, probably to Starbucks. I soon heard the door swing open. Rydel and Laura walked through door not holding Starbucks, that's disappointing.

They sat infront of us and turned off the TV.

"Um...Are you guys okay? Whats wrong?" Ross asked them a bit worried.

"We've been thinking and: The wedding is in 3 days, we're getting along, our parents love eachother. Maybe the mission should be....unaccomplished." Laura said her voice getting quieter each time she spoke.

"Are you guys trying to say, you don't want to do the mission anymore?" Vanessa asked looking shocked.

"Y-yeah I guess that's exactly what we're saying" I said walking to my room

Laura walked to her room and slammed the door shut. I slammed my door shut and sat on my bed and looked up at the roof. So...I guess this is happening.

Riker's POV

"Are you sure we can't do this without them?" Rocky asked bouncing his leg up and down.

"The brains and 1/2 of actresses are missing! We can't do this" Vanessa sighed

"Well I'm out" Luna said jumping off the chair

"If she's out im out" Ratliff said

"I'm out too" Ross said "Esperenza's been saying i don't spend enough time with her, so...yeah, i'm out" He got up and left

Rocky and Maia nodded and left.

"So this how it ends?" Vanessa asked

"I guess so"

2 More chapters are you guys as sad as i am? My first story coming to an end. Its been fun, I wrote a new story its called The Bet you guys should check it out. I am really gonna miss this story. Anyway Until Next time....1 Love That Is A Wrap and ZOOP!