Chapter 26

For two weeks, Lauren lived in heaven before even getting there. That is, if heaven truly existed, Lauren wasn't sure where she was going. But she hoped it was nice, and she hoped Camila would be there when it was her time to be.

Italy was everything Lauren imagined. Absolutely breathtaking. They visited as much as they could, but now they were spending their last few days at the place Lauren wanted to be at the most: Cinque Terre, Italy. It was even more beautiful than the pictures made it seem, and she enjoyed watching Camila paint sceneries from their hotel balcony.

Spending whatever time left she had with her friends, her family, and Camila made Italy even more beautiful. It was definitely a memory she would keep in her heart.

Even embarrassing moments like now.

"For the last time Dinah Jane, we are not in Rome. Stop singing 'What Dreams Are Made Of' from that stupid movie." Lauren told the girl who was busy jumping on the hotel bed and belting out Lizzie McGuire's 'What Dreams Are Made Of'.

"LET ME LIVE!" Dinah exclaimed as she sang into her hairbrush.

Lauren laughed as Dinah clumsily jumped off the bed and got on her knees as she belted the song.

Lauren was pretty sure not even her oxygen tank could save her as she laughed even harder when Camila, Ally, and Normani barged into the hotel room.

Hey now

Hey now

This is what dreams are made of, the three girls belted at the top of their lungs. Ally hopped on Dinah's back and Dinah pretended that Ally was the heaviest thing on earth.

I've got somewhere I belong

I've got somebody to love

This is what dreams are made of, the four girls sang loudly together.

This wasn't the first time they belted this song. And it probably wasn't the last, despite the many complaints they received from the hotel.

"Sing to me Paolo!" Camila exclaimed dramatically as she pointed to Lauren, sitting down on her girlfriend's lap which was something she tended to do ever since Lauren started using her wheelchair.

Lauren giggled as she wrapped her arms around Camila's waist. "Okay, one, my name is Lauren. And two, I will not sing to you Lizzie McGuire's soundtrack."

Camila pouted before pecking Lauren's lips. "Party pooper."

Lauren smiled at the peck. "You know it."

"Ugh stop being cute, it's the most disgusting thing to witness." Dinah teased.

"Watching you sing is the most disgusting thing to witness." Lauren retorted, sticking out her tongue playfully.

Dinah threw a pillow towards the couple and both girls laughed. "Wow, what a weak throw." Lauren smirked.

"You're lucky you're already in a wheelchair so I can't put you in one." Dinah smirked back.

"I can easily run you over with mine, don't test me." Lauren laughed.

"All right, all right lets relax and go to the beach! It's beautiful and we have yet to go!" Ally exclaimed.

Everyone quickly agreed to the suggestion and Camila smirked as she whispered in Lauren's ear. "I have a bikini I bought that I've been meaning to show you. It makes my ass look amazing." She whispered before winking and getting off Lauren's lap and walking out the hotel room.