Target 4: basil

Ummmm.....yay! I'm actually updating!?!?hi air! Oki oki I'll just update like this even though nobodies waiting for it, oh well at least it's fun
Disclaimer: I don't own khr, If I did..........it'd be tagged either yaoi or shounen ai, probably shounen ai.
________________________________
"Tsuna ........"
A note......
"I love you too"
Reborn, tsuna finished as he woke up from his dreams.
'Another dream from the past'
Ever since the first night in this new world, tsuna had dreams.
Dreams of the past.
Unnecessary dreams.
He still remembers everything, every moment of his previous life, it had already been painful enough leaving everything, knowing that some of his past friends won't be here, he didn't need an reminder anymore, he got one every second of his life.
Whenever tsunas found an space in his mind for thinking, his mind always went back to that same topic, even right now in an 5 years old body, he still has those thoughts ,those dreams.
Life is hard, isn't it, ne?
__________________________________
"Tsunas bullying us again!"shouted the ever so jealous siblings.
They know about tsunas above average intelligence, they have already realized that tsuna wasn't just any normal kid. Tsunas siblings knew ,tsunas sibling were jealous
"Right ,now where is the that brat that hurt my siblings "an fearsome voice rang through the park.
Everyone in town thinks of kilayashi and hoshiyoshi as an sibling, why ? That's just how kila and hoshi wanted it to be like , there both manipulative,there both really REALLY talented , and unfortunately all their talent gather in one place.......they can manipulate almost everyone, really good lairs too .you would never be able to see through their lies unless you live with them under the same roof for like almost forever , the only ones who can see through these lies were tsuna and nana.
"So the dame bullied you guys? "
"Yea!"hoshi said "but it's OK"
"That right! Its OK you don't need to beat them up!"kila finishes
"Wow you guys are so kind "another one of hoshi and kilas minions sighed.
"Exactly why we need to beat him up"
"But it's OK.... "hoshi and kila argued with puppy eyes, cuase we'll deal with him personally
Somewhere on The other side of the park stood tsuna.
"Is thou how thee sky is suppose be like?"an familiar voice came from behind tsuna, tsuna knew he heard that speech and voice before "thee your new siblings? Tsunayoshi -dono?"
That's right! That speech!"BASIL-KUN!"
"konnichiwa, tsunayoshi-dono long time no see."Basil said with an fond smile
"Umm....hi?"tsuna speaked confused.
How does Basil remember when takeshi clearly doesn't!?!?!?
"You ARE Basil right!?!"questioned tsuna
"Um........yes, tsunayoshi -dono"Basil replied "I can explain."
"Please do.. "tsuna said, still unsure.tsuna pinched his cheeks, ouch. 'Not an illusion or dream?'tsuna muttered loud enough for Basil to hear
"No,"Basil replied as tsuna approached closer to basil and sudden pinched the poor Basil's cheecks.
"Nope definitely not an illusion"tsuna confirmed as he heard Basil mutter something about thou emotional reunion.
"So now the explanation.....?"
Tsuna asked with an normal looking face on.
Tsuna has an normal face,...on the outside he had an normal face on.but Basil could obivously see from the leaking black aura that tsuna is thinking 'marshmallow freak is getting it'
Basil gluped.
Sorry byakuran-dono, good luck.
~after an super sad (<in an stupid way)story ~
"So basically your taking me that byakuran said he could only give one person all the memories from their previous life but in order to be that person you need to win an contest, right~?"tsunayoshi said, on his reborn mode, ready to torture an certain albino ,reborn style.
"Y-y-ye-es"Basil shuttered.
"So the contest was about who can bring byakyran the most marshmallows which you won right~"tsuna asked getting more and more deadly "and to think that you just bought an random pack of marshmallows from the supermarket knowing that you cany possibly beat hayatos 'great-jyuudaime-marshmallow-tower but in the end the pack you brought just happened to be an limited edition resulting in byakuran winning an raffle, which brought him to an lifetime supply of marshmallow ~?"
Basil nodded, yes it was an stupid story.......but Basil knew that tsuna believed him. Basil clearly didn't want to become tsunas target, remembering the reactions of certain peoples after Basil won the contest *cough* guardians *cough* basil shuttered, he was traumized.
"Typical byakuran.... now we're is that ****ing marshmallow freak"

~somewhere over the rainbow ♪♩♬~
Somewhere over the rainbow in an certain marshmallow empire an certain albino got strucked by an really unpleasant feeling for his marshmallows byakuran rechecked his surroundings before returning to his pack of marshmallows.
Come to think of it that albino then thought i could've just given the ability to keep the memories to reborn ....... would've made everything alot easier......"
"Oh well! "That albino wiped his earier thoughts from his mind "at least now I dont have to spend half of millifoires fortune on marshmallows! "
But still..... at that moment byakuran just realized something.....
Gotta fix this quick! My white goodies are in danger!
_________________________________
OK I PPL! Whao is ppl actually reading this ? Idk? They probably just skimmed through this...
Oh well!
Basil's awesome, his speech is hard....but he's awesome.......just couldn't help it....... by the way what does Basil say again? Dozaru or something? Someone plus tell me!
Oh and btw um......if this is like a........ bad? Or something I could try rewriting it............ just tell me if enough ppl tell me then I'll rerwrite And umm......if u actually read this and thought it didn't like literally SUCK plus tell me something cuass right now I'm under the impression that this actually sucks......Ph and the same thing goes for if it aucks, just tell me, I really won't mind, I'm not one to get depressed over such things (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧
OK I that's it for now! CHAOS!