Target 19: The Varia

Hi hi!yuki here again~

You know what I've been thinking? That I'm making this daily life arc an random school arc now....

Disclaimer :don't own...........(I know it's sad)
___________________________________
"Ne~?Is that you? Fuyu?"approached aki after the rehearsal
"of course it's ni~who else would be as awesome ni~?!"
Aki sighed "ne ~why would you pop up now? "
"Wait?! Who's fuyu?"asked gokudera.
"Thou related to aki in anyway?"
"Ni~of course ~I'm his brother or as I should also add~in~your brother -in-law ni ~"smiled fuyu approaching basil.

"Wait what?!?"basil blushed face all red

"Are you-"gokudera began
"Yes he is "tsuna said"and why he's here?-"tsuna sended an knowing look to fuyu "-who knows~?"
'It definitly has something to do with Basil and aki' certain people in the room sweat dropped
"Anyways let's talk about this later, right now ~on with that  festival!!!!!ni ~ni ~ni ~!!!"
"Exactly!"tsuna beamed
"If jyuudaime says so....."
"Right tsuna!!!"
"Aki it seems tsuna and thy others have forgotten thou we are thy ones thats suffering thee reality of having to having to crossdress."
"Ne ~it's you who's cross dressing not me ne~"

"Thou doesn't have to add salt to thou wound does thy....?"

"Then tsuna.....have thou seem to forgotten that thee also have an role in thou play?"asked basil.(I forgot about that....) tsuna was acting like he had no idea, basil noted..... Of course he won't led make sure that he wasn't the only one under the pressure of the upcoming play since tsuna was obviously the one that had set him up as princess

__________________________________________________________________________________

"So this is the trashes school?"xanxus asked.(I was going to replace xanxus' name  with------ but what's the point? It's way too oblivious )

"Voi where else would it be of course this is it"squalo said

"tsuna said that the basil guy is dressing up as a Kira Kira sparlz princess "Basil commented
"Shishishi is there a prince "Bel asked
"Of course sempai ~"fran said
"Muu~if this doesn't amuse me I'm expecting pay" said an certain acrobaleno.
"Aww~I can't wait to see basil-chan in his cute costume!!!!!!! "
"Pervert....."people from around nearby whispered, something that was either ignored or gone unnoticed.
____________________________________
"Ah please don't go"Basil said as he held up his hand (I'm srsly laughing and feeling stupid right now.....)
"No I can't my basiliaca "Kai sighed kneeing down and cupping the checks of a seemingly distressed basil.

As the actions of the movie climate scene was acted out , from the audience a snicker can be heard "ushishishi" followed by an shout of "that's even faker than fake prince sempai and that princess is so cheesy "

At that some  boys in the audience started laughing at the 'princess ' part of a certain frog's speech.

Upstage an princess aka Basil magically formed  an animated angry mark on his head upon hearing the comments coming from the audience. Basil ,gritted his teeth as he got up from his kneeling pose ready to yell at the person -obviously Fran-who had made the comments but proceeded to acting out the script once catching the look of an tsuna with a sadistic smile plastered on his face.
"B-but d-dont you love me? "Nbasil recited from his script wiping away invisible tears. He looked up and saw tsuna who had wiped that horrifying smile and now instead is clutching his stomach in effort of not laughing.
"I do but I just can't"replied aki, wao....... hes really getting onto this thing isnt he ....
"But why?"basil asked over dramatically ' is this an freakin soap oprea ?!?'
"Bacuase-"before ski can finish an voice called out from the audience
"TRASH STOP BEING SO FUCKING OVER DRAMATIC AND HURRY UP WITH THE FUCKING  SOAP OPERA ALREADY "everybody in the audience turned to a man in the back of the auditorium, it was xanxus indeed.
After xanxus's outburst, two things happened .
One, a black aura started to Leak from the backstage from a boy dressed in a ridiculous looking hero cosplay with bunny ears on them.
Two, Xanxus was probably going to say something else but then an phone rang.
Next to xanxus squalo reached into his pocket and pulled out a phone. "Voi boss look at this "squalo said calmly.
Xanxus snatches the phone always from squalo and stared at the screen for a while, then his face  turned slightly more pale.
Xanxus 'che 'ed and not another word was heard from the varia after the play.
However even without the varia's disturbance Basil still ended up in a bad mood.
'No wonder why tsuna wasn't at all nervous in that ridiculous costume 'muttered Basil after the play.
Turns out that tsuna did not take part in the play, at all.
But alas,  tsuna in the end, indeed was the hero that saved the play.
Afterall, who was the one that shutted the varia up in the end?
____________________________________
"Tsu-chan..... you used to be so innocent "said lussuria to tsuna who was slowly approaching the varia after the play.
Tsunas eye widened and a bit of tears was visible on the end if his eyes he bit his mouth tightly into a saddened expression and asked "so I'm not anymore? "As soon as the question was asked sparkles and bunnies started to dance around tsuna.
Good thing that everybody in the audience left cuase if they didn't the janitors would have a really hard time cleaning all the nosebleed on the floor.
"Of course you can still be at times ~"coo'ed luss she hurried up to tsuna and started to cuddle him.
"Voi, but still, you were really frightening.....  muttered squalo
"Just you imagination~"smiled tsuna
"Lets go trash " xanxus ended getting up from his seat and heading out the door.
"Lets go to aki's house ~"smiled tsuna,  earlier he had already convinced Basil, aki,takeshi,hayato, and fuyu to go to aki's house to wait for him . Of course that wasn't after giving fuyu and takeshi a very personally mission concerning aki and Basil ~
"Hai~" agreed Fran
"Ushishishi" snickered Bel "the prince doesn't take any orders "
Tsuna glared at the fake prince resulting in a slightly more obidient fake prince.
"I better get paid afterwards for all this " Mammon said his usual line (viper will be a boy here because in the khr wikia it says that al of the varia member is male so I think it should be more reasonable if Mammon was a male )
"Don't worry you will " said tsuna, giving Mammon money to get him going to a place was what they called 2 birds with one stone, it was a easier way to get the acrobaleno to move with money  not to mention that tsuna has too much money in his bank anyways.
"Let's go tsu-chan~"lala'ed lusssuria
The rest of the varia just followed tsunami without much complaints.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Behind the stage 2 sneaky little middle schoolers were spying on their younger brother

"Who are they ?"hoshi asked

"How does the freak know them "kila gritted her teeth "how dare the freak hide something from us ?!?!"
"Ahoshi bakila "stepped a person from behind the shadows "don't you dare call your brother a freak "
"Reborn ~"kula squealed in delight
"Che,  we can call him whatever we want! "Spatted hoshi
"But not on my watch "replied reborn calmly "don't you guys remember your lesson? Respect your familigia and family "
"That freak is not  family "retorted hoshi voice with vemon.
Reborn raised a eyebrow "did something happen"
Kila coughed "reborn,  you shouldn't involve yourself with that freak! You should not be at all cost be tainted by that freak's presence! "Purred kila.
"That right "hoshi agreed with kila,  only without the same fondless in his voice as kila.
"I repeat"reborn was getting annoyed,  can't those people just tell him what happened already!?!? "Did something happen between you guys?"
At that moment hoshi calmed down, as if it was a illusion a redish orange color ran through hoshi's eyes as he said "nothing, it's just the freaks fault for being a freak "
As soon as the words we're said the tint of reddish orange disappeared from his pupils returning the eyes to it's original color.
"By the way reborn do you know who those men's were?"kila asked.
Reborn  assumed that kila was talking the varia and nodded his head slightly "they're the other candidates for the vongola decimo seat,  basically your rivals "
Why was dame-tsuna with xanxus? Dammit iemistsu is such a useless informant.
____________________________________
Haha~ hi
Bye ~
CHAOS~