Target 5: categories and aki

HiHi ppl !kufufufu as you can see already kilayashi and  hoshiyoshi are tsunas twins!opps i said twins again.....yyaay okkiiiii so now , they don't appear often right now right ?!?!its oki !theyll appear more lata!!!

Disclaimer:kufufufu~ disclaimer .......disclaimer.........Yuki dosent own khr .......I'm glad she dosent ...... She said if she does then reborn and tsunayoshi would be together .............I guess they do make an good pair......but NO.......(cmon!mukuro I'll take that as an YES!) kufufufu~

Btw  thanks ppl for actually showing that you read I know 9 votes isn't a lot to some of you but it really helps brighten my day!!!!!!!^.^expecially after  this thing we call

Seven

Crappy

Hours

Of

Our

Lives

Aka school!!!!

___________________________________________________________

Tsuna has had this feeling that nana from his world and nana from this world is different, he never denied it,it was obviouse ,he also knew that she wasn't so oblivious either, nana had shown that she was already aware of kila and hoshis true nature,but like the other nana would ,tsuna saw that nana accepted it .

That wasn't the only thing irregular about nana ,when it was tsuna kila and hoshis 6th birthday nana had asked them what they wanted.it seems like nana in this world already knew about iemitsus job, I mean like she spends money without hesitating......

"I'll get you anything "she had said clearly knowing that the childrens won't want anything inappropriate.

Naturally being the childrens kila and hoshi was, they asked for toys a lot of toys ......heck!if it wasn't for the fact that iemitsu worked as the leader of ceded and relieved an HUGE paycheck,they would've been spending 3 years of their life paying off such amount of money.Like srsly how the heck did two little kiddies manage to pick out the most expensive toy in the whole store?!?! Like srsly !the cheapest you they choose was an $250 Lego pack !and it was nothing but an dollar compared to the other toys.

tsuna could still remember the clerk and the other costumes gapping faces when the family payed for the toys ,spending the money like water.the people was really surprised...... but of course, as surprised as they are they also felt disappointed
'Why is such an greedy child like sawada tsunayoshi even cared for? 'Rumors spread.

But really tsuna didn't complain,after all ,even though the price of his gift wasn't really exactly cheap either ,but it certainly was a lot cheaper than his siblings gifts.

Tsuna had Gotten an orange laptop ,an headphone that oddly had an 27 in orange letter on both sides ,3 USB drives ,and an bag to keep all the goods in.to an normal family of Course it would've looked like it had been an fortune,but really unlike what people think the sawadas are actually rich, they just don't live like it.

Tsuna loved his present.

However being the naive fools kila and hoshis 'siblings ' *cough* minions*cough* are ,it just left an bad impression on them.
'That dame is so spoiled '
'Yea!I know right!?!?! '
'He should be less greedy, choosing something so expensive! '
'And did you here he even made sawada-san pay $xx,xxx just for toys!'
There are three kind of people in this town, ones who ignor tsuna, ones who bully tsuna,and ones that's in neither category , but of course every kid in town is in the second option, a few in the first including takeshi, and as for the third one......that one was for um.....really unique people.....?it was something like hibari kyoyas 'omnivore ' section only that it meant 'someone who doesn't bully tsuna yet interacts with tsuna' of course the one person that fits into the category was ironically(not  really) , and obviously,  an skylark.
Hibari kyoya doesn't know why he never bit the brunet before, he was sure  he had caught the individual late an few times...but why? Was it because the bunny was an carnivore ? No. If he was an carnivore, kyoya would have already asked for an fight. Is it because he's an super herbivore?no, the black haired had bitten countless super herbivorous herbivores Before . 'Hn' hibari kyoya decided, 'omnivore'
aside from the three categories there was also 3 separate categories that was only used to describe some people.
1.not so friendly: kilayashi/hoshiyoshi, people who REALLY REALLY wants to make his life hell. Tsuna can't count how many tines kila and hoshi tried to beat him up personally, the reason why they never let anyone harm him was because 'reputation is important! ' and also they probably wanted to beat him up themselves,  yea kila and hoshi was the top in gym , kila being first and hoshi always being after her,they we're both really really alethic ,however what they never could seem to figure out was how tsuna the bookworm Could possibly Dodge all their hits and why the 'genius' failed all his classes on purpose.
2.friend: something like Hana from the other world? Not much people in here

family: some other people

Aki was an boy,  he loved to crossdress, some people knew him as an girl.
Tsuna sweat dropped remembering akis reason for cross dressing,
'Will my looks I can save  soooo much money!!! You know you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  These people dosnet hesitate to give me an 75 percent off  each time I shop you know why?!?!! "Aki had said flipping his hair "plus like this people are so easy to manipulate!!!!!! You charm them,  then taddaaa!!!!!MONEY!!"
Or something along the lines of that , tsuna was urge that it sounded more serious enough but ......

Of course akis explanation didn't  actually make much sense to tsuna but using what he made out of their conversation *cough*akis random rant about  money *cough* tsuna had came to the conclusion that aki was probably related to Mammon in either one way or another.

_______________________________
OK I!!!! Was that too short!?!?oh well I'll probably update again either tomorrow  or today or the day after!?!? Oh well!!! Lesee what to say.. what too say......oh yea!  The oc! Aki Is an oc, yes he is a boy, I'll try to add as little ocs as possible Kay!??!
umm.....vote comment or something ?WHATEVER!!! oh  well XD
CHAOS!!!(๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧