Target 15: Reborn

Hihi people!!!! Yuki here!!!!.k leseee oh well nobody really reads the A/N in the begining of the chaps  anyways.
Disclaimer :-_-||I rlly don't see the point of this.....isn't it obivouse that I don't own khr by the fact that it doesn't even have any visible hints?
Oh an btw  I kinda ditched the original plotline order of khr I mean like who would want everything to be the same as their last life?
_____________________________________
"Xanxus-kun~" an marshmallow , an creepy grin, guess who it is.
"Trash, you're freaking me out "
"Voiiiii!!!!!!shut up let's just go"
"Shishishi~"
"Senpai ,you're creepy too "
---------------------------------
"Hoshi-kun good morning "greeted sasagawa kyoko.
Hoshi blushed and kila patted his head leaning I wn to him and whispering 'confess' evily.
Of course hoshi dating kyoko not only helps hoshi since he's always liked her but it also helps boost her popularity ,being the sister of the guy idol who just happens to date the other girl school idol and all . Its an pretty fair deal.
"Yea ahoshi,  bakila is right "he took out an gun and pointed it at hoshi "confess with you dying will!!!"
"What!?!"questioned hoshi.
'OMG it's reborn' mentally fangirled kila.
BANG!
Rang the sound of a dying will bullet as reborn shoot at hoshi.
"I WILL CONFESS TO KYOKO-CHAN WITH MY DYING WILL!!!!!!!" shouted an naked idol in his  underwears.....
wait is that hibird on those underwears?
Awww that's nice I'm sure hibari would want them.
Anyway back to topic.
Reborn smirked
Kila squealed.'kyyyaaaaa my reborn's so awesome!!! '
Kila hugged reborn 's arm all the way to school
--------------------------------
"KYOKO-CHAN PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!! "
kyoko chuckled."sorry but I already have someone I like "
REJECTED
although hoshi looked quite the perverted bastard running around the school in his underwears and confessing to one of the cutest by girls school.
It got him nothing but comments.
"Kyaaaaa your so courages hoshi-sama.!!!!"
"THATS OUR MAN,  BOLD AND BRAVE!!!!"
Comments similar to the above was passed through the school instead if the expected word "pervert"
"Che, that monkey "was one of the only not -praising comment.
Sure there are many other people that didn't praise the boy , for instance ,tsunas group
Tsuna and his friends couldn't help laughing when they entered the class.
'I'm glad that's it's not me again 'thought an certain brunet.
"Whats so funny freak~" voices ran  through the classroom.
Tsuna looked over to hoshi who was giving him an death glare and then over to his classmates who we're giving him an murderous aura.
Tsuna sweat dropped.

"Freak you shouldn't laugh at other people , hoshi-kun was very brave!!!"an girls yelled knowing that as hostile as Tsuna's can become verbal comments were not an trigger and that he's only apdangurous when his fedora was involved otherwise he would just dodge all his bullies attacks. The girls comment was then leaded by nods and voices of approval filling the room. Soon these actions became an chant "freak freak" was what they chanted.

Outside the building reborn watched in horror as the brunets classmates chanted 'freak'. What astonished him even more was that his students weren't doing anything !!! And they were the trigger to all of this too!!! No wonder why dame-Tsuna is so hostile.

'Che ahoshi and bakila needs some more serious training'

Meanwhile inside the room in the midst of the chanting's  atmosphere darkened for some reason.

An black aura surrounding an somebody in the front of the room.
Everybody shivered at the aura being amitted,  people we're expecting the aura tto be coming from Basil , maybe aki, possibly tsuna.maybe even hayato who was now cursing in a thousand different languages something about  respecting jyuudaime.
But no one was expecting the easygoing takeshi to be like totally like ....how you say it..........  deadly bloodlusty (?)

From that day on nobody ever said the word freak within 150 meter radius of yamamoto takeshi.
That day was also the day that reborn decided that he would give tsuna another  chance given the fact that yamamoto takeshi, the normally cheerful baseball player would ditch his sanity just because  tsuna was made fun of. After all if takeshi was as royal to someone as to turn his personality 180 degrees then that mean that the person must be an saint right!?
Thats why reborn was going to give tsuna another chance.
Tsuna couldn't possibly be am saint but reborn just had this feeling that he was no devil either.
Now all he's gotta do was to ask Nana some questions.
------------------------------------
"Mama"reborn said ,sippong on a cup of expresso after dinner when everyone in the house are in  their respective rooms"I have an question"
"Hai?"Nana asked smiling
"You know tsuna pushed kila down the stairs right?"reborn confirmed knowing well that Nana obviously knows "that could've killed her"
"It wouldn't have"Nana correcting now smiling not as brightly but darkly
"What makes you say that"reborn asked mind full of suspicion  ."people have died from that you know"
"Tsu-kun would not have allowed it"was Nana's immediate answer "he's one of the sweetest childs I've ever known"
"Bu-"reborn was about to say something but was cut off  by Nana before he could finish the first word of his sentence.
"I know I was once in the Mafia too"
That caught reborn by surprise.' Going to kill iemitsu ' was the only thing that went through reborn's head.
"Even in the Mafia no one would hurt their family "Nana countainued"and i know that, and as much as I hate to admit it,  if tsu-kun was kila or hoshi I would've given them an HUGE punishment ,but this is tsu-kun we're talking about,  I even saw the whole thing happen, and I saw why he did it"
'Why he did it?'reborn though' ahoshi didn't say anything about that........... '
"And that reason is?"reborn was now confused , though he didn't show it, reborn was currently really confused.
"Hear me out first  "Nana said,  now her smile Almost completely wiped  off her face,  "once in namimori was an boy genius,  he learned how to read and write before his mother even knew that he talked, he could cook and do almost everything an average 10 years old could do at the age of 2. As an genius the child was like an angel,  he never relied on his mother,  always stepping in his siblings shadow,  even  when going to school he kept an average grade despite his actual abilities. He was different, different from every other child. Not only was the child an genius he also had this thing in his eyes, his eyes didn't sparkle like his siblings, it looked lonely it looked as if something was missing,  I know reborn I know....... I could tell,  it was an longing,  the boy never got closed to anyone besides his mother,  of course it came to an surprise when he actually found friends , real friends,  not people who wanted to be his friends because if his siblings popularity but actual friends who wanted to be  there for him........the boys eyes ,by then had started to spark a little   just a little,  but that look never left ......... the boys mother had thought that the boy would forever have that pretty much always dull eyes,  but she was wrong "Nana began to smile a little " one day the boy came back with an  fedora,  he had it with him almost everywhere "everybody was
,by then too caught up in the conversation to notice an  seemingly happy lizard who shouldn't be glad to be trapped in an serious conversation like this."it was then that the boy started to look happier,  even though the fedora had pretty much gave him the name 'freak' in town the mother didn't mind, she knew that he was happier "
"So that boy is tsuna I assume "reborn said taking another sip of espresso  putting the pieces together "so you're saying that the fedora is tsunas most prized possession and I'm predicting that kila probably tried to do something to it?"
"Correct,"Nana said "so please don't hate tsu-kun "
Reborn nodded he felt something inside of him store when listenimg to the story,  something he ignored with the sip if expresso
"I have this feeling that you're just what he needs.... "
Okay.......reborn officially labels the family as weird and confusing.

Oh what the heck is happening right now?

"You know what tsu-kuns firstb word was ?" Nana chuckled.
Reborn titled his head a tiny bit.
"You won't believe it but "Nana started beaming "it was reborn "
Reborn choked on his expresso and ex used himself upstairs......
OK what the heck!?!?
This whole entire time, nobody noticed an certain lizard who was acting like the happist lizard-kind in the whole entire world.
____________________________________
Kufufufu~BEHOLD! I DECIDED TO GIVE REBORN SOME BRAINS!!!!
notice how I added varia at the beginning?
Yep they have their memories now, how? By bya-kun course, 
Obviously it was like that cuase my laziness level is apparently more than just over 9000
CHAOS!!!