Target 20: Fuyu

Hihi!!!!Yuki's here to annoy you with another chappy again~
Varia is awesome ne~
Question,  I'd I say that if in the khr wikia it said that 'all Varia members are male ' would it help convince you that mammon is male?  Chase that's what I think even though I can't help but agree that he looks and sound female.......but well...... whatever and Yea wikia does say that ~
Disclaimer: I don't own khr (-_-|| having to say this every time is depressing but stopping now would be weird so.....
____________________________________
"Ni names fuyu "
Xanxus raised a eyebrow "and...? What trash?"
"Ni to meet you? Ni guess "
"Ni to meet you? " Basil questioned
"He means nice to meet you "tsuna said
People nodded in understanding
Silence
"Ni? " fuyu asked "ani questions?"
"Who are you "hayato asked
"Ni is fuyu "Fuyu said
"You said that already trash "xanxus spatted, for the past 30 minutes the group has been sipping on tea while trying to get fuyu's identidy to surface,  so far all they got was 'my names fuyu ' or in fuyu's words 'ni is fuyu' xanxus and everybody in the room excluding tsuna ,aki, Basil, and takeshi we're getting really impatient.
Silence
"I better get paid for this "said Mammon breaking the silence.
"You will be "replied tsuna.
Silence
"Why are you here? " asked Fran,
Finally another question other than 'who are you 'people around the room sighed.

"I'm here cause my brother  has been single for too long ni ~"smiled fuyu freaking out a few applicants in the room.

Deja vu shooked hayato as he remembered what his jyuudaime had said before the play to morning.it wasn't hard to put the peices together at that point, Fuyu obviously wanted to do something about aki and basils situation.

"Voii what do you mean?"

"Explain trash"

"Ushishi the prince needs some verifying right now"

"Basically what he's saying is that aki and basil seems so nice together that he just had to come and watch this show , "tsuna started with a small smile on his face that seems to be able no hurt no soul"but when he saw how dense they are he just couldn't help but step in "

"Haha sounds like someone in your situation "laughed takeshi, he could tell that Fuyu was definitely not the only one who felt that way. Tsuna was probably so frustrated with his relationship with reborn that his patience broke and he decided to pair basil and Aki together. Not that it was a bad action. Just  quick but no harm.

Fuyu and tsuna just smiled leading to a takeshi who was singing 'I knew it~' in his mind mentally.
And then there's these two boys there blushing their heads off ...

Well duh
"Fuyu is aki's registered brother "tusna finally revealed "as to why he's here "tsunas eyes slightly narrowed "of course there's a reason, that's all I have to say "
People around the room blinked followed by another suffocating silence.
Finally xanxus barked "if that's all you have to say then I'm out trash."
"Oh Yea,  "takeshi said as the varia began stepping out the door"I assume that youre stepping down from the decimo seat?"
"Don't question boss"Levi said, his words being completely ignored
"Che trash "xanxus finally ansewer.
"I guess I'll take it as yes "takessi smiled as the varia went out of sight leaving an opened door behind.
Tsuna got up to close the door "what do you mean takeshi?"tsuna asked having trouble figuring out what a y was happening
"It means thy xanxus-dono decided to step down the decimo the one in thy world probably on thou condition that thee, tsuna, shall replace thy as candidate "
"Um.....thanks ?" Tsuna muttered.
Everyone smiled
Aki and Basil because they aren't the only ones being flustered
Takeshi and hayato because they we're looking forward to their old life even though it means chaos.
Fuyu cuase everyone else is smiling and the thought of a better underground sounded how do you say it......nice.
"Fuyu is in the mafia"tsuna contained.
"Yea "smiled takeshi
Hayato just nodded
Basil sipped his cup of tea (that came out of nowhere )
Tsuna and fuyu just smiled
Silence
"Wait what? " Basil started to question.
"Jyuudaime /tsuna"takesshi and hayato asked "did you just say..... "
Tsuna nodded.....
..........
..........
.........
(Afterchaos)
"Why didn't thou say sooner? " Basil asked
"Nobody asked so I just decided to break the bubble "smiled tsuna
"Bubble? "
"Yea"
"So um.....jyuudaime, I've never heard of fuyu "
"Course ni! "Beamed fuyu"ni  a performer "the boy said glancing at aki who was now glaring.
"You're still performing in that place?ne " Asked aki.
"Got a problem? "Asked fuyu smirking "I have my own life "
"Ne~You really need to learn to let go...."aki whispered loudly
"Says ni aki "replied fuyu"ni  haven't either "the white haired narrowed his eyes "you haven't let go either, despite being the only one who couldn't fight ni ni~?"
"Okay~ let's save that topic for another day "tsuna said breaking the tense atmonsphere"tommorows the last day of the festival let's loosen up and have some fun tommorow!!!"
"Ni!!! "Jumped fuyu
____________________________________
"Nono "growled xanxus over the phone "I'm stepping down the  decimo seat "
Catching the ninth vongola boss by surprise xanxus contained "only on one fucking condition IF YOU FAIL TO MEET THE CONDITION THEN I'M FUCKING KILLING THE OTHER CANDIDATES AT THE RING"
On the other line nono was in daze of what to do. His son had finally decided to accept his blood however has come with a request,  at that moment nono choose to do the most resonable thing "what's the request "
"I want a trash to take over my swat as candidate "xanxus said.
Nono 's eyes widened,  if there possibly was a person who even xanxus admire enough as a sky to step down from the said vongola decimo candidate seat then.......
"And who might that person be"nono said hiding the surprise in his voice
"Its the little trash boss"
"Um....name?"
"Little trash boss"
"Uh....."saying that no no was surprised was a understatement,  never in his life has he ever thought that xanxus would call someone boss, Even if it was said in the most insulting way possible.
"VOII ITS SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI"nono heard a shout from the other side,  it was undoubtly from squalo whom probably figured out the current situation nono and xanxus was in and decided to shout the said name from across the varia office.
Nono normally would immediately say yes but now all he could do was gape at the said name. "Ill think about it "the old man finally answer
Before anything else could be said the varias line hanged off leaving nono's line with a few beeps.
After taking in the breathtaking information nono didn't even think about the question 'how does xanxus know tsuna? '
All he did was have a little talk with his most trusted hit man explaining a new mission.
____________________________________
That chappy probably sucked more than the others......Halloween reasons or something.....right now I'm feeling super lazy.......