target 9:tsuna

Hihi yuki here!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme ask an question..... is it oki if I put Basil and aki together 'cuase me yaoi and everything XD'
Oki anyways ............
Disclaimer: I really don't own anything besides my ocs
............. I know you guys can tell already by the fact that khr is not yaoi.....
________________________________
they say sawada tsuna is 'bipolar '
They say that all his friends are.
Sawada used to be 'dame-tsuna ' but ever since he got that fedora dame-tsuna just got.......less dame........ scratch that, he became an perfect student.
Whereing an fedora in school was against the school rules, but tsuna with the fedora was unbeatable, and to every single person in namimoris surprise(except for Basil,aki, and Nana) even the demon of namimori ,hibari kyoya can't do anything about it!!yes same tsuna WAS indeed bipolar.
As for tsunas friends, people noted, where also bipolar.
Basil is always this polite kid with an outdated language, but sometimes he can just be plain weird *cough *unique?*cough*weird? Hard to discribe.....
And as for aki, the boy, who always gets mad whenever someone tells him that he looks like an boy of he's girly.sometimes everything can just get flipped around.when his other side shows, aki becomes an cross dressing maniac, charming money out of boys everywhere.
Yes, now 13, tsuna found himself In an position where the nickname 'Dame-tsuna 'is no more, yes there are still bullies,and now his sibling are ACTUALLY sending minions after him,but nobody ever called him Dame-tsuna anymore.
Instead he's got this new nickname ,freak, freak,just typical freak,nothing creative like dame -tsuna, just freak. Shouldnt bipolar be an better name?takeshi had once voiced out.
But no he was freak, just freak.
They probably named him freak becuaase they do see him as a freak...I guess.
Once an group of students tried to touch tsunas fedora........
They learned it the hard way..........they stayed in the hospital for 5 months in need of a therapist.
The teachers couldn't do anything, fear, hibari.......
'Its about time? Huh? 'Tsuna tought reaching his house.
'I wonder different things will be from here '
This world is different, tsuna had noted.
Takeshi was the same, but kyoya isn't, he didn't use his tonfas in this world.at first the sight was weird, it also made him look defenseless, but kyoya was kyoya even with his power down by 50 percent he was still deadly.
Reaching tsunas house tsuna saw an box on the front porch and an letter in the letter box.
Knowing what the letter is, tsuna smiled.
Picking up the letter and hugging the box tsuna went inside
"I'm home!"
"Ara, tsu-kun, welcome back!!! "
Tsuna nodded and placed the letter on the kitchen table, taking one last glance at the fimiliar letter, tsuna hurried up the stairs with an light heart.(he fanboyed up the stairs)as Nana picked the letter up and without hesitatuon dialed the said number as shown on the ad.
"Freak, what's so happy? "Kila stopped tsuna halfway on the stairs.
"In such an hurry? "Hoshi asked "what's in the box? Could it be something you stile from an store"
"It says my name clearly on it, in case you can't read, "
"Hah?you stole something and wrote your name on it freak ? "Hoshi added.
As of the fact that Nana wasn't there to stop them all tsuna did was try to walk past his 'siblings'.
The it happened, and Nana just happened to be there to see it..........
Kila did something that nobody in the town dared to........
She attempt to cut tsunas fedora........
With an scissor in hand, the blond girl tried to cut the fedora, she tried, ,but before she could do anything, tsuna pushed her.........
And just like that......
She fell....... down the stairs.
Kila didn't bleed, the scissor didn't do anything, but as soon as her head made contact with the floor, she fainted from the impact.
Nana saw, she didnt hate tsuna for.......... she knew that the fedora meant more to tsuna than possibly his own life so she just let tsuna head back into his room as she helped carry kila up the stairs into the blonds own bed.
_______________________________
Ding —
Rangbtge bells at dinnertime ,kila had fainted in the afternoon and has yet to wake up ,it was confirmed raht there was no major injuries ,the girl only fainted becuase of the impact and would probably wake up by tommorow morning.
"Go get the door ,freak"hoshi said in an treathing voice, recieving an glare that the older brunet didnt caught , nana disnt noticw she was glaring either, only tsuna noticed which of course, he ignored.
"Ill go—"nana started getting up from her dinner
"Kaa-san, it's OK I'll get it"stopped tsuna.
Nana sended an thankful glance at tsuna as the brunet made his way toward the door.
As Tsuna got closer to the door an small smile covered by his fedora made a way to his face.
'Reborn '
Tsuna opened the door, as his bright honey eyesmeet dark onyx ones.

The single word 'reborn ' ran through tsunas head

"Chaos "

Another different in this world, tsuna mentally noted , the acrobaleno are adults and reborn doesn't have his fedora.

"Hi, may I help you ?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Yayyyyyy!!!!story is progressing!!!!!!!!!!yayyyaaayyyyyy!!!!!!