target 7 :mist and the lame mirror

Hihi!kufufufu~yuki here !im like updating evryday XD cant afford to slack of :D
Disclaimer:1827?REJECTED!R27!NOT! _Thats the actual author, not me .if i owned tsuna would be in an love triangle where both kyoko and reborn is in love with him which of course he ends up with reborn!^...^
Ring around the posies
Round and round bullets flew.
Pocket full if posies
Taking out an jagatsuzakura blud from his pockets, tsuna placed it on the entrance of the estrano base.
Ashes ashes
Tsuna watched as the estrano base burned, he couldn't do anything anymore,he did all he could.he made sure all the rest experiments or innocent people escaped .
We all fall down!
"Kufufu~ tsunayoshi you do that every time?
"Yea..."said tilting his head.
"Why would you do that boss?"
"Good question chrome!"tsuna brightened up."it makes things more dramatic!"
Sweatdrop.-_-||
"Kufufu~ Tsunayoshi... youre becoming weird...... has reincarnating changed you? "
"no....not really "
"Boss, I think your becoming an over dramatic and romantic person......"
"Should I be honored or........"
"Kufufufu~ either way I'll be arriving Soon. "
"Kay.....see you..."
"Hai- boss"
"By the way,mukuro, thank you "
"Kufufufu~it was my own choice, by the way aren't you getting soft?"
"Boss was always this soft"
"Ummm should I say thanks....and when will you get there? "
"To kokuyo?depends"
"OK..see you"
"Kufufufu~"
"Bye..boss"
"Kufufufu/boss happy birthday"mukuro and chrome said before vanishing into thin air.
A tear rolled down tsunas cheaks "thank you so much."
________________________________

10/13 that was tommorow,reborns borthday ,2days later would be tsunas birthday, tsunas 8th birthday,8th year in this world. 8th year without any sign of reborn.
Tsuna noted, 5 more years.......
As every year passed by tsunas hope of meeting reborn grew.
Tsunas hope grew only to be crushed by the reality that he still had to wait, by the reality that his siblings and almost the whole town hate him, that even if reborn came, it won't be for him, I'd be for either kila or hoshi or both.tsuna didn't hate them for that he loves them even if they turnwd iemitsu agaonst him . Becuase thats what family is suppose to do right?
Tsuna had been training since 4 ,ny him self of course , then with basil
after they meet and basil told him about that damned story.
Basul is the best training partner he could wish for , both using dying will flames.
Aki knew, he always watched, he and Basil taught him a little, only that he was not really fighting quality.
Tsuna, after doing some research found out that aki uses mist flames, figured, his family was part of estrano.
"Basil... it's been 3 years since I meet you in the park huh?"tsuna sighed to Basil and aki in an faraway,quite and calm tone.now, basil and aki knew. That tone was certainly NOT an tone you want to mess with"its been about three and an half year since byakuran last visted me huh?"
Gulp.......aki and basil was right, do not mess with him right now.
'Ever since Basil told me what happened I notice that he hasn't been visiting.....I wonder why? " wonder tsuna out loud in an rediculousy innocent voice.
'I'm so sorry byakuran -dono.'Basil thought to himself sincerity sorry.
"Whoever this byakuran person is................. pitiful' an super freaked out aki thought.
Really pitiful.
♪♩♬~somewhere over the rainbow in an certain Marshmallow empire ~♬♩♪
Byakuran shivered ,he's been shivering quite an few times these past 5 years and, why? Isn't it obvious?
"Mou~tsunayoshi-kun"sighed byakuran, this was getting dangerous..........
Byakuran was well aware that he might die when he sees tsunaypshi again....
"But -"byakuran sighed again, taking out an hat, an fedora to be exact,"I've gotta give him this.... he deserves it."
---------------------------------
Tsuna was on another job, he was only 8!for heavens sake, but the Mafia didn't know that, all they new was that he was an professional freelancer, he was an freelancer that does anything not related to medical and killing, he can hack ,cook, impose,anything....,heck!he can even destroy an while familigia without killing anyone! He was one of the best.people knew that, that's why tsunas mail was ummmm...... letsee~ packed?
Tsuna hated his current work, skimming through his secret email tsuna found 57 mails , tsuna hated his work but if it meant being able to make his life easier (not really)like how it helped him find mukuro then tsuna guess hell be able to handle it....maybe.......
Anyways, as tsuna ran through his mail he slurped on an bottle of bubble tea he bought earlier in the next town since mist of the residents in namimori refuse to sell anything to him, fearing and luck. Tsunas mail had many wtf notices ,he remembered once when he was slurping an honeydew bubble tea he found an wedding proposal in his mail....AN FREAKING WEDDING PROPOSAL !!!!!they freak on serious!?!?
1.tsuna belonged to reborn.
2.they don't even know tsuna
3.tsuna was psychically 7 back then
4.again tsuna is reborns and only reborns
The Mafia was an weird place.
In his new email tsuna found 5of them being wedding proposals, 2 of them from people he already rejected, another 2 being his previous clients, and one of them, tsuna had no idea about. Rejecting all of them tsuna went on to OK reject all 15 Mafia alliances ,moving on, tsuna then went and rejected all proposal to join familigias.tsuna never hesitated to reject any proposals, he didn't even blink an eye. Tsuna never did, not even when vongola send an request.
After rejecting every single request which was like about half of all the emails, tsuna went on with the hacking ones.
One of the many hacking requests, had something tsuna never expected to see.
'Who is going to be the candidates for vongola decimo?'
Of course tsuna knew all of the candidates, he knew all of vongolas current secrets, in fact.
But knowning that giving the answers to certain familigias won't do any help.Even if they offered an HUGE amount of money which means mountains and mountains of milk tea and cake.so tsuna rejected.
Going on to the other requests there was an request tsuna found one that asking him to find an... mirror (?) The mirror of truth? Why does it have such an lame name?
Well whatever, tsuna rsearched it,
Mirror of truth, truth mirror tells nothing but the truth, it shows your deepest doubts, brings it out for you to see, and nothing else

...........
Wow tsuna was speechless... yea the mirror did sound impressive.... but really? The name AND explanation, both sounded so lame..........
But really ,in the Mafia nothing can be underestimated, underestating something can chase your life's worth.....
________________________________
OK....that was weird
..and lame.......pls bear with it or something XD.
vote (?)
Comment(?)
Whatever (?)
CHAOS!!!!!