Target 17:The Festival

Hihi!!yuki here
I can't believe people are reading this....I'm so happy ~thanks ppl!
Disclaimers:ah~too lazy to do this~ I don't own khr =sad reality T^T

Reborn was beyond shocked.......who wouldnt when he found out that the supposed 'innocent child ' of the sawada household was so scary, reborn hated to admit it but the nickname 'freak' kinda fit..... kinda.... bipolar would fit more but it is pretty freaky how scary the seemingly innocent brunet could get. Heck! He was even scarier than yamamoto takeshi!
Reborn is currently shocked , he's shocked and angry, really angry.....what's with all these incorrect information!?!?
Hoshi was not at all polite!  He was basically treating his crush like an item!
Well that just brought hoshi down on reborns decimo list.
Reborn got up from his hiding spot and took one last look at the gym...... man that peek almost traumized him , and that's saying something,  the scene in the gym of the tiny little brunet... um......taking care of people was horrifying, too horrifying to describe.......
What the heck? Is sawada tsunayoshi really human?
Never in his life has reborn been so impressed ,how the heck did Dame-tsuna turn out like that!?!?(askes the one who did it)
Well that just um..... put an pretty bad impression on reborn,  let's just say
If only reborn knew who thought the brunet to act that way.....

"Let's vote, who should be the hero?"kimika, the play writer asked in front of the class, chalk in hand standing next to The board which says
Hero role -
Prince role -
Princess -
Maid-
Minion -
Bad guy-
And stuff
Tsuna shoot gokudera an glare knowing that the silver haired would say something like 'JYUUDAIME IS THE BEST'
Then tsuna turned toward to takeshi
Too late.
Takeshi already has his hand raised.
"Hai? Yamamoto-san "kimika asked as kyaas can be heard in the background .
"How about tsuna?"
Kimika nodded an wrote the name tsuna on the board.
Who the heck is tsuna? Everyone in The room thought but non of the girls really cared.
Apparently you see tsunas classmates seemed to be so stupid that they had forgotten what the 'freak's real name was.....
Who cares about the hero If there's an role called prince?
Everyone in the class didn't care about who this 'tsuna' character is except for kila, hoshi,  and of course tsuna himself.
'WHAT THE HECK!?!?'thought hoshi and kila  .....
Tsuna had similar thoughts.... not....our brunet happened to have an  more bloodthirsty reaction...... '.....takeshi.........how could you....do this to me'
Tsuna pulled his fedora down hiding his face.... at the rate this is going.
"So any other candidates for hero?"kimka asked, an few other boys raised their hands.
Kimika contained onto writing the names down and then at last,  after 7 names,  the voting started.
"Who votes for tsuna"
Wao,  of course , takeshi's popularity did its toll, 95 percent of the females raised their hand and an few males.
Tsuna che'd and caught gokudera glancing at him.
Gokudera had an face on that said ' im sorry jyuudaime ill kill myself later ' and raised his hands.
'Wow ' people in the class thought'if gokudera the genius votes for this tsuna guy then.......'
See how 8059 is all it takes to win a poll?

-

--(after more voting)-------
"Now for the main characters ~"
Kimika excitidly said
Everyone girl in the classroom (except for some)had already settled their eyes on the role princess while daydreaming that their crush would play the role of the prince.
The crushes aka hoshi, takeshi, and hayato, however did not have similar ideas however.
Well hoshi does but not takeshi nor hayato.
Hoshi,  after being rejected, had taken it upon himself to murder kyokos crush and had already blame all his lifes misery on the mysterious person. Hoshi of course,  also blamed the person for  the extra training he got from reborn on an certain day. He would undoubtly kill that person with his own hands...... even if he had to wait for years....... finding kyokos crush may not be that easy(not really) but he has his own ways...  not that he's going to do that right now, not when most of the school is still traumized by tsunas outburst.
Takeshi, even though he was the one who suggests the play wanted no part on it, fangirls are awful.
hayato  just isnt willing to play no princess (unless its for takeshi ←_←but haya-chan no admit) nor prince.....nor anything...... though jyuudaime SHOULD be having an better role..... for instance 'god' but guess hero would be ok for now.
"Any candidates for princess? "Kimika asked
Hands raised,  before kimika can say anything yells of 'ME!!' Ran through the class.
Kimika sighed "this won't work.....alright then..... let's do an shuffle "
.......
Silence
Silence
Silence
........
'B-but' peoples minds panicked 'but......'
...........
Silence.....
.....silence.....
Forever silence ~..................
And after these forever silences...
"And soooo~ The princess part goes too ~"kimika announced.
Almost all of the girls in the cf classroom fell out of their seats, a few almost killing their table with the containuis pressure they pressed on it. "THE ROLE GOES TO AKI!!!!!!! "
"WAIT WHAT THE F*CK" aki cursed along with multiple girls and a few guys
"But isn't he/I'm a guy!!!!" People around the classroom argued .
"Well then ~ that too bad ni~"kimika said then realizing that she addedon an ni ~ she clamped her hand over her mouth and glanced at an aki who was looking her suspiciously.
"Now for the prince candidate~"smiled kimika"it's ~"
By now nobody in the class cared anymore..... who  knows maybe even an girl would end up being the prince.
"BASIL!!!!"
"Wait what!?!?!" Basil slammed his hand on the table waking him up from his sleep which he had fell into out of boredom.
"Too bad~"kimika smirked.
____________________________________
(After class)(reborn P.O.V )
Wow that was amusing, almost as If it was set up......
I  watched as bakila and ahoshi walked out of their classroom surrounded by their many classmates. Why is it that they ignor tsuna all the time.....?
Sigh
Iemitsu is such an unreliable man....  I guess I've gotta get the info myself from somewhere else.... well that's easy, santonocielo may be expensive but I heard it works.
After bakila and ahoshi has gone out of sight I looked over to tsuna, why  the heck is dame-tsuna just waking up???!
Dame tsuna woke up and rubbed one of his eyes,  the other eyes sightly closed he then smiled cutel- he then smiled  getting up to join his friends and said something to them.
Man people these days,  if they could make all these technologies then why don't they make something to help you Hear?
After saying something to his friends he thwn skipped over to an kimika who was packing up and said something smiling brightly afterwards , man I need really need an machine for hearing.
____________________________________ "good job fuyu" tsuna said to an fuyu who was  currently dressed up as kimika,  whom was.....um deposed of as of now....don't worry she's alive
"Ni~ Course santo~"smiled fuyu "anything for dear aki-Chan's love life ~"
Tsuna giggled and then smiled brightly ,of course not missing the alward stares he was getting from aki.
Oh well he'll thank me later ~ was all our tuna fish thought.
_________________________________
Wow I updated earlier than I thought~ and I was telling people this wesnday too ~
Kay now ~ new OC(sorry ~):
Welcome   FUYU!!!!
FUYU:ni~ hi I'm akis awesome twin nice to meet ya all!
Yea yea and all XD
CHAOS!!!!(๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧